Re: All members,please come in & introduce youselves

Post by eguy899 » 19 Feb 2012 17:50

welcome! have fun! :)
Cosmograph

Post by Cosmograph » 23 Feb 2012 13:59

lunarin79 wrote:
Cosmograph wrote:Hi all,

Registered recently but no time to post and must say that I am glad to see so many seiko-ists. Many beautiful pieces I see here from lurking around.

Have a couple of Seikos and still trying to learn about all the different models etc which seems like a lot to digest. And hope to learn more from the seniors on here.

Feel free to drop me a msg. Have a good day!

Kind Regards
Welcome bro, btw, how did u come to know abt this forum?
Sorry for the late reply, better late than never. Just surfing around and googled Sg seiko forums after reading some, my super lightning fast mind thought of that after a while :shock:
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
Deszy

Post by Deszy » 27 Feb 2012 23:17

Hello I'm new into this I only started collecting Seiko about 8 weeks ago and I already got 7 pieces and counting! Bloody additive!!!! Hope to keep it down to one piece every 3 months or so! Hope to learn more from all you experience bros!
Watcha

Post by Watcha » 01 Mar 2012 18:23

Hi everyone.

From my younger days, before I m siao watch, I had been using casio, citizen, alba, seiko.
But I m most fascinated by seiko.

Looking forward to see more seikos.
jkchua

Post by jkchua » 03 Mar 2012 21:02

Hi guys

I'm John from the Philippines. I've been a little active to the watch community since 2008. I used to love G-Shocks but a year ago I got into Seikos.

Hope to learn more about Seiko and other watches here and also share watch stories ;)

Many thanks

John
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 03 Mar 2012 23:13

jkchua wrote:Hi guys

I'm John from the Philippines. I've been a little active to the watch community since 2008. I used to love G-Shocks but a year ago I got into Seikos.

Hope to learn more about Seiko and other watches here and also share watch stories ;)

Many thanks

John
welcome John bro! Do share with us your collection and interest. Will look forward to your watch thread /any discussion here in SCS.

;)
jkchua

All members,please come in & introduce youselves

Post by jkchua » 04 Mar 2012 11:12

oOsiMm wrote:
jkchua wrote:Hi guys

Many thanks

John
welcome John bro! Do share with us your collection and interest. Will look forward to your watch thread /any discussion here in SCS.

;)
Will do bro. Thanks for the warm Welcome :)
knth

Post by knth » 04 Mar 2012 12:29

hello everyone!

I stumbled upon this forum when my friend was researching to buy his first seiko watch a few weeks back. I had totally no clue nor fascination with watches since I am still schooling and I already have an interest in collecting shoes.

However, I accompanied my friend to K2 and after he bought his first Seiko, I came back, research and realized that I am starting to fall in love with watches, especially divers. The more I look, the more gian I am and finally got myself my first Seiko...

Think I kena poison liao... Jialat ah...

Anyway, hope to learn more from the bros here and wish everybody huat ah!
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 04 Mar 2012 20:35

knth wrote:hello everyone!

I stumbled upon this forum when my friend was researching to buy his first seiko watch a few weeks back. I had totally no clue nor fascination with watches since I am still schooling and I already have an interest in collecting shoes.

However, I accompanied my friend to K2 and after he bought his first Seiko, I came back, research and realized that I am starting to fall in love with watches, especially divers. The more I look, the more gian I am and finally got myself my first Seiko...

hello knth bro,welcome to SCS! Hope you will enjoy your stay here...
you have a long road ahead and happy watch collecting :twisted:
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 04 Mar 2012 23:37

welcome :D

can see u r gd shooter as well :D
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 05 Mar 2012 02:05

knth wrote:...Think I kena poison liao... Jialat ah...

Sooner or later, the poison will spread deep into your mind. Automatically, a part of your mind will set a schedule by itself that without your consent... keep moving your hand that holds mouse to click the explorer icon on your workplace computer to check on the updates of the discussion threads.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
knth

Post by knth » 05 Mar 2012 10:39

oOsiMm wrote:
hello knth bro,welcome to SCS! Hope you will enjoy your stay here...
you have a long road ahead and happy watch collecting :twisted:
Thanks bro :)
lunarin79 wrote:welcome

can see u r gd shooter as well
Thanks bro, its just a basic dslr + kit lens. nothing fancy :)
Ed.YEO wrote:
Sooner or later, the poison will spread deep into your mind. Automatically, a part of your mind will set a schedule by itself that without your consent... keep moving your hand that holds mouse to click the explorer icon on your workplace computer to check on the updates of the discussion threads.
hahaha yes. it has already begun. digging up old threads to read...
CoolieND

Post by CoolieND » 10 Mar 2012 22:39

Nice Combo, this watch & strap! Lots to fond within the Seiko family, whether it's $100 or $100,000 or anywhere in between. Looks like you're off to a good start! ;)
Eriklim

Post by Eriklim » 18 Mar 2012 09:28

Dear all

Found this forum while i surf to search for seiko monster snow and green, decide to join in as it is SG seiko club.

Abit about myself, am a Singaporean who fall in love with Seiko monster about 5 years back when a friend collector share with me his collection of his monster , ever since, i am in love and get even deeper after i succesfully bidded a Yellow monster limited ( pre own ) edition !

Here i am exposing myself to know more senior collectors here to share knowledge and wanting to expand my future collection of divers watch like : seiko sumo limited edition .. Yellow and green :roll:

Look forward to any meet up here to meet all of you , cheerz

Warm regards
Erik
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 18 Mar 2012 09:51

Welcome welcome.. start a new thread with your photos of your collection too :)
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
Eriklim

Post by Eriklim » 18 Mar 2012 10:01

roo7 wrote:Welcome welcome.. start a new thread with your photos of your collection too :)

Thank you !

After reading, realise all of you meeting for anniversary? Any chance to be excuse as newbie to join you all ? :D
Jon72

Post by Jon72 » 18 Mar 2012 14:31

Hi guys, was googling to my surprise to find SEIKO forums.
Love watches but expensive hobbies to collect. Owned afew SEIKO in the pass during my younger days. But don't know how to treasure it. Don't know where I put it. Luckily still have 2 with me.
Cheers... To this forums.
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 18 Mar 2012 22:51

Yes we have a gathering with almost 40 attendances already, as of now, registration is closed as the venue might not be big enough to accommodate so many members.

We will decide again 1 week before to see if we can welcome more members.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
Dydadai

Post by Dydadai » 21 Mar 2012 13:06

Hi All,
Juz join this forum last week, found it while google for info on Seiko Sardine. Lots of info here.
Cheers All
pegasi

Post by pegasi » 26 Mar 2012 13:16

Hi all,

Just joined this forum today. Didn't know about this forum until now :p Was googling for something and chanced upon this forum.

Currently own a Sumo and looking to add one or two more Seikos (a tuna maybe?).

Saw a few familiar nicks here. Hope to make some new friends too. Cheers!