All members,please come in & introduce youselves

General chit chat and off topics
roo7
IT Superman

Re: All members,please come in & introduce youselves

Post by roo7 » 06 Jul 2013 08:22

Don't forget to share the poison around ;)
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 06 Jul 2013 22:21

Hello people, new to this forum, but actually been wearing seiko watches for many years. My favorite being the dive watches...and have always been lusting after a GS...
I want to be a one watch guy!!
Trianaguena

Post by Trianaguena » 08 Jul 2013 09:58

HI everyone I'm Paco from Spain,in advance i'm sorry for my english is difficult for me express myself in other language,I'll try anyway :oops: Been a collector for about 20 year's ,but my interest in Seiko started about six years ago,in the next few days I will put some photos of my watches,Thank you so much.Best regards from Spain :D
zhi_peng

Post by zhi_peng » 08 Jul 2013 16:07

Hi everyone! I'm zhi peng and is new here!
nednil

Post by nednil » 11 Jul 2013 14:43

hi everyone! totally new to this forum and a super newbie with watches. saw alot of interesting watches in this forum and very interested to know more. currently only have the SSB055P1 in my set and hoping to expand my collection. cheers!
sen_jie

Post by sen_jie » 16 Jul 2013 09:47

A quick Hihi to forumers around here :)
No81

Post by No81 » 26 Jul 2013 20:50

Hi all watch lover .

Kanna poison by the seiko orange monster and superior .
yogilim
Freshies

Post by yogilim » 27 Jul 2013 22:45

Hi, everyone,
Been looking at forum for a few months, got poison from my colleague last year. Been looking at automatic watches, at reasonable prices. Got C11 and C8 MKII from ChrisWard, Steinhart OVM and yesterday Seiko Sumo. Learn a lots from guys here, and now looking at Louis Erand Chronograph.
Enjoy shopping at K2, Big Times, The Bencoolen and recently Peninsula, near working place, and all great places to buy Seiko, Orient Star And G Shock too.
Really enjoy all the pictures and informations here and looking forward at Project too.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
kaixel

Post by kaixel » 03 Aug 2013 04:29

Hi All, i am new here. Not really a fan of seiko, but i am a fan of swiss watch like Panerai. Then from there, i fall in love with the leather strap. And from the leather strap, i learn to make leather stuff such as wallets and straps.
M0nk3y

Post by M0nk3y » 03 Aug 2013 13:38

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum and a newbie with watches. currently don't own any automatic watches, only have one Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph Mens Watch AT0787-55F.
I have learn a lots stuff in this forum, now I'm looking at Seiko Baby Tuna/Sardine and that will be my very FIRST automatic watches.

Happy Hari Raya Puasa & National Day in advance!!! =D
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 04 Aug 2013 11:13

I hope somethings are better late then never.

One of the most memorable moments I have had with the folks in this forum is when I met Sinner, Zeikphur, Lunarin & Astro all in the same day at K2.

It's like meeting 四大天王 in flesh. Wah, damn humbling day.

I wish to have a Seiko FFF in the near future. But here's my current 3:

Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
sb001

Post by sb001 » 08 Aug 2013 12:51

Hi Guys
Been loving watches since my teenage years. Mostly buying seikos for collection.
Recently a friend introduced me to this forum and it has really widen my knowledge about seikos.

And since im working near city hall I get to have lunch breaks at Bencoolen, peninsula.
joeypedia

Post by joeypedia » 10 Aug 2013 13:33

Hi All,

Got on board this forum thanks to a good friend :) I started enjoying Seiko's after my dad gave me his old beat up 6309.

Hope to make more friends here!
watchck

Post by watchck » 11 Aug 2013 07:19

I started trying to get a new watch and I found this forum while doing some research. Now I have 4 new watches. This poison is really contagious.

Sent from my HTC T328w using Tapatalk 4
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 13 Aug 2013 14:20

joeypedia wrote:Hi All,

Got on board this forum thanks to a good friend :) I started enjoying Seiko's after my dad gave me his old beat up 6309.

Hope to make more friends here!
Rock on Joeypedia! Quick, show off your 6309!
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 13 Aug 2013 14:21

watchck wrote:I started trying to get a new watch and I found this forum while doing some research. Now I have 4 new watches. This poison is really contagious.

Sent from my HTC T328w using Tapatalk 4
4new watches after joining this forum? Lol. Won't be your last. Enjoy this intoxication while it last. :)
bigwatchroom

Post by bigwatchroom » 13 Aug 2013 15:06

Hi all.....just joined this forum this morning.
Was told by K2 that there's a local seiko forum....hope to learn and find out more about the brand
MonsterSumo

Post by MonsterSumo » 13 Aug 2013 18:10

Hi All,

Am new here and glad to find this forum of like minded seiko addicts.
Pretty new to the watch collecting scene myself, got started onto seikos due to the amazing build quality and price point.
Must say I am pretty partial to auto watches.

Haven't stopped since.
Am always on the lookout for the next watch.

Currently own... Seiko Black Sumo, Blue LE Baby Tuna, Orange Monster 1st Gen. Loving all of them.
Coming up next... Solar Diver Chronograph, 007
Interested to see... Vintage discontinued models
Aiming for... Emperor Tuna
Sev

Hi, new member here!

Post by Sev » 14 Aug 2013 22:30

Hello!
New member here.
Just to share my passion for Japanese watches.
Nick
oscarwarez

Re: Hi, new member here!

Post by oscarwarez » 15 Aug 2013 01:00

I'm a newbie here as well, but welcome to SCS :smile:

Nice pieces you have there. Loving the Seiko KS Hi-Beat. Btw is that the circa 60s or 70s version?