All members,please come in & introduce youselves

General chit chat and off topics
Oceanblue

Re: All members,please come in & introduce youselves

Post by Oceanblue » 04 Jul 2011 21:46

Paladium wrote:
Oceanblue wrote:
I see....aiyah you really missed out all the funs bro.
Sure i will try to help you out on ur build as much as i can.....me still learning from the hobby thou.

BTW....good eyes there....the dial still wrap up like a baby waiting to be deliver to the watch!.... :D
thought your octopus avatar looked familiar. :lol:
Haha....my Chiobu avatar @ WUS much more better!
sinner1974

Post by sinner1974 » 09 Jul 2011 16:43

Oceanblue wrote:
Paladium wrote:
thought your octopus avatar looked familiar. :lol:
Haha....my Chiobu avatar @ WUS much more better!
ya man the tits damn big! :lol:
shaggyangel

Post by shaggyangel » 10 Jul 2011 14:52

hi, i'm newbie here. just went in to horology hobby:). i'm also selling quite a lot of seiko timepieces.
visit my blog at http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 10 Jul 2011 15:24

shaggyangel wrote:hi, i'm newbie here. just went in to horology hobby:). i'm also selling quite a lot of seiko timepieces.
visit my blog at http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks
Hi bro,nice to see u here... (seriously a horology hobby ?....or business nia...lol)
*dont advertise your business in this thread ley... :D post in 'buy/sell' area instead,if you have watches for sale

have fun :mrgreen:
oonik

All members,please come in & introduce youselves

Post by oonik » 10 Jul 2011 15:48

shaggyangel wrote:hi, i'm newbie here. just went in to horology hobby:). i'm also selling quite a lot of seiko timepieces.
visit my blog at http://onlinewatchseller.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks
Welcome aboard bro!!! Been admiring ur seiko watches at sgroc, but no bullet to hoot!!! Cheers!!!!
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 10 Jul 2011 16:07

visit my blog at http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks
If you want to post your watches for sale, it will be in the commercial section: http://forums.seikoclubsg.com/viewforum.php?f=11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just let me know if you want that arrangement. ;)
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 12 Jul 2011 08:38

Hi guys, stumbled on this forum and good to see the usual nicks.
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 12 Jul 2011 08:57

herzausstahl wrote:Hi guys, stumbled on this forum and good to see the usual nicks.
Morn bro, hw e watch does it ghost well wit Mesh :?: :?:
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 12 Jul 2011 14:19

herzausstahl wrote:Hi guys, stumbled on this forum and good to see the usual nicks.
welcome bro :D
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 12 Jul 2011 14:32

Hi Lunarin :)

Aiken, it looks and feels great with mesh! The "shrouded" lugs really lend the watch an old school feel.
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 12 Jul 2011 14:43

herzausstahl wrote:Hi Lunarin :)

Aiken, it looks and feels great with mesh! The "shrouded" lugs really lend the watch an old school feel.
Lub to hear that as she ish hab landed in a belly lovin home...'' old school feel''... 8-) :D
Byfrost

Post by Byfrost » 12 Jul 2011 17:01

Hello all! I'm new here.

I used to own a Seiko Black Monster around 2 years ago, loved that watch and since sold away 1 year ago to fund for my other watches. Back then I wasn't really "into" Seiko and now, the urge is back. Now, just brought a skx007j and Google about Seiko in Singapore and found this forum!

Glad to see so many Singaporeans loving Seiko. I won't say I'm a huge fan of Seiko, but I like them!
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 12 Jul 2011 17:10

Edgarr wrote:Hello all! I'm new here.

I used to own a Seiko Black Monster around 2 years ago, loved that watch and since sold away 1 year ago to fund for my other watches. Back then I wasn't really "into" Seiko and now, the urge is back. Now, just brought a skx007j and Google about Seiko in Singapore and found this forum!

Glad to see so many Singaporeans loving Seiko. I won't say I'm a huge fan of Seiko, but I like them!
welcome bro... 8-) SC Motto ish HFTL aka ''Hoot First Tok Later''... :twisted: all bros in SC nvr stop at one watch so hoot more ya... 8-) :lol:
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 12 Jul 2011 19:21

oOsiMm wrote:Newbies and everyone on board,please introduce yourself and tell us more about your collection or collecting focus! ;)

*keep one reply slot for yourself and hope this thread doesnt get messy with chitchat replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have shifted my collection focus into vintage mechanical and auto handwindable watches. Be it Jap/Swiss, I am newly into divers/military related/chronographs etc.
Hey Glenn !!!!!!! Didn't realise this is your nick :)
Will you be selling off some of your vintage Casios?
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 12 Jul 2011 21:49

Hi and welcome too !

I'm so glad we are ranked Page 2 on google :D
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 13 Jul 2011 00:15

herzausstahl wrote:
oOsiMm wrote:Newbies and everyone on board,please introduce yourself and tell us more about your collection or collecting focus! ;)

*keep one reply slot for yourself and hope this thread doesnt get messy with chitchat replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have shifted my collection focus into vintage mechanical and auto handwindable watches. Be it Jap/Swiss, I am newly into divers/military related/chronographs etc.
Hey Glenn !!!!!!! Didn't realise this is your nick :)
Will you be selling off some of your vintage Casios?
yoz broz...nice to see u here.

haha my Gs already sold off le..now seikos n some swiss nia..

glad to have you on board SCS!

:) ;) :D :mrgreen:
Byfrost

Post by Byfrost » 14 Jul 2011 20:44

aiken74 wrote:

welcome bro... 8-) SC Motto ish HFTL aka ''Hoot First Tok Later''... :twisted: all bros in SC nvr stop at one watch so hoot more ya... 8-) :lol:
Thanks bro. The main reason I sold my Black Monster is to fund for my GWF1000 Frogman. That's my holy grail so far. (I'm a G-Shock Fanatic)
Although I miss my Black Monster, no regrets selling it away. Perhaps if the 007, 009 series didn't exist I might have brought the Black Monster again.

Another side reason is the crown is so damn bloody hard to unscrew to change day - date. Can unscrew until my fingers go red and hurts. Gotta wear rubber gloves just to unscrew the crown. As from my 007J, loving it. Easy to unscrew, even if I tighten it to the best, it's not as hard as compared to the Black Monster to unscrew it.

So far, seems like this 007J is a keeper to me.
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 14 Jul 2011 22:30

Edgarr wrote:
aiken74 wrote:
Thanks bro. The main reason I sold my Black Monster is to fund for my GWF1000 Frogman. That's my holy grail so far. (I'm a G-Shock Fanatic)
Although I miss my Black Monster, no regrets selling it away. Perhaps if the 007, 009 series didn't exist I might have brought the Black Monster again.

Another side reason is the crown is so damn bloody hard to unscrew to change day - date. Can unscrew until my fingers go red and hurts. Gotta wear rubber gloves just to unscrew the crown. As from my 007J, loving it. Easy to unscrew, even if I tighten it to the best, it's not as hard as compared to the Black Monster to unscrew it.

So far, seems like this 007J is a keeper to me.
ya 007J ish a keeper bt abit miss moi 007J nw....

matt156c

Post by matt156c » 15 Jul 2011 07:54

Hello,

Came upon this site by chance. Here's my 2 seiko.

fireal

Post by fireal » 15 Jul 2011 10:21

matt156c wrote:Hello,

Came upon this site by chance. Here's my 2 seiko.

nice watches, welcome welcome :mrgreen:
Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.