TCSS

General chit chat and off topics
softup

Re: TCSS

Post by softup » 09 May 2011 21:30

aiken74 wrote:nd help!!!
I would rike to chk wit u guys as when purchase watch from US n cost ard USD1200, do u guy ask the sheller to declare less or jz ship wit tis amt of USD1200??? :)

U can declare less but taking risk if got insurance.

Hw muchies to declare then will nt kana GST when enter to Sin??? :)
Think more than S$400.
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 09 May 2011 21:46

softup wrote:
aiken74 wrote:nd help!!!
I would rike to chk wit u guys as when purchase watch from US n cost ard USD1200, do u guy ask the sheller to declare less or jz ship wit tis amt of USD1200??? :)

U can declare less but taking risk if got insurance.

Hw muchies to declare then will nt kana GST when enter to Sin??? :)
Think more than S$400.
GST can be charged if item+shipping > $400.

And not all sellers will declare lower.

Usually I kana GST if I purchase from online shops, as they pack the sales order and invoice outside the box.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 09 May 2011 21:50

roo7 wrote:
softup wrote:
Think more than S$400.

Usually I kana GST if I purchase from online shops, as they pack the sales order and invoice outside the box.
but if buy fm watch company n can they delcare less???
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 09 May 2011 22:16

aiken74 wrote:
roo7 wrote:

You can ask, but I doubt they will declare less as it reduce the insurance coverage and Singapore don't rate very well on trustworthiness scale lol
Not as active.
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 09 May 2011 22:39

roo7 wrote:
aiken74 wrote:
You can ask, but I doubt they will declare less as it reduce the insurance coverage and Singapore don't rate very well on trustworthiness scale lol
More that 400 then kana GST right??? so if aft convert to sin for USD1150 ish S$1422 then GST will calculate as 1422 x 7% = 99.54 so total ish S$1,521 for ETA 2836 GMT ok anot????
oonik

TCSS

Post by oonik » 10 May 2011 07:24

aiken74 wrote:
roo7 wrote:
More that 400 then kana GST right??? so if aft convert to sin for USD1150 ish S$1422 then GST will calculate as 1422 x 7% = 99.54 so total ish S$1,521 for ETA 2836 GMT ok anot????
IMO, if the watch not available locally and it's BNIB with papers, go for it!!! Anyway what's the brand???
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 10 May 2011 08:10

oonik wrote:
aiken74 wrote:
IMO, if the watch not available locally and it's BNIB with papers, go for it!!! Anyway what's the brand???
I ish tink e watch ish nt available in sin lah...zixen DDR-500m... :D

lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 10 May 2011 08:24

the gee m tee hands reminds me of a omeega cal.911 :lol:
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 10 May 2011 08:29

lunarin79 wrote:the gee m tee hands reminds me of a omeega cal.911 :lol:
Haha, me tio poison by e rook machiam omega 911 so swee...bt worth to hoot???
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 10 May 2011 08:46

aiken74 wrote:
Haha, me tio poison by e rook machiam omega 911 so swee...bt worth to hoot???
haha, to each his own bro :)

if chiu heypi, then hoot lor :D
oonik

TCSS

Post by oonik » 10 May 2011 09:14

aiken74 wrote:
oonik wrote:

Image[/quote

Woo! ZIXEN!  I also admire this watch, damm nice... I might get it once my quota reach..... Unused gahmen money still available!!!! Bro if u already decide, care to share how to order thanxs.......
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 10 May 2011 09:43

Zixen makes nice watches, I really like their pillow case divers.... esp this one.

Not as active.
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 10 May 2011 12:06

oonik wrote:
aiken74 wrote:

Image[/quote

Woo! ZIXEN!  I also admire this watch, damm nice... I might get it once my quota reach..... Unused gahmen money still available!!!! Bro if u already decide, care to share how to order thanxs.......
haha, i ish still tinkin whether to hoot anot bt nd to save first...hmm mayb by that time, moi hand nt so itcy liao... :lol:
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 11 May 2011 13:48

aiken74 wrote: Haha, me tio poison by e rook machiam omega 911 so swee...bt worth to hoot???

bro,you like it because of outlook looking like Omega flightmaster 911,then might as well save up and hoot one nice 911 instead.. :o

but flightmaster ish chrono with gmt ,functionality differs ...

if you like the zixen....I suggest you get a used one from maybe WUS...
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 11 May 2011 14:11

oOsiMm wrote:
aiken74 wrote: Haha, me tio poison by e rook machiam omega 911 so swee...bt worth to hoot???

bro,you like it because of outlook looking like Omega flightmaster 911,then might as well save up and hoot one nice 911 instead.. :o

but flightmaster ish chrono with gmt ,functionality differs ...

if you like the zixen....I suggest you get a used one from maybe WUS...
thk bro, will keep ur advice in my mind...u r e man that can give advice... ;)
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 11 May 2011 14:23

cos i was also tempted when i read abt zixen last time and also not consider cheap but give credit to the designers n watchmakers who gives zixen such a nice outlook. can get good price when ppl selling off theirs to get some grail..then its good time to hoot..

flightmaster 911 ish not cheap if looking for a good condition unrestored one. good thing is still can buy the 'NOS' or 'official remake parts' from ofrei ,watchco and some other watchparts store. so the flightmaster can still be upgraded to mint mint if you want to spend the moola
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 11 May 2011 15:22

oOsiMm wrote:cos i was also tempted when i read abt zixen last time and also not consider cheap but give credit to the designers n watchmakers who gives zixen such a nice outlook. can get good price when ppl selling off theirs to get some grail..then its good time to hoot..

flightmaster 911 ish not cheap if looking for a good condition unrestored one. good thing is still can buy the 'NOS' or 'official remake parts' from ofrei ,watchco and some other watchparts store. so the flightmaster can still be upgraded to mint mint if you want to spend the moola
i ish oso rike Flightmaster 911 but when i ish hear the servicing cost from moi elite fren, i squat down & drew circle on floor :(

he sent in to omeega serbid centre, total overhaul cost about 1k, maybe ish small amt to moi elite fren ba, but alot to me sia,lol

until now, the watch ish still insai the serbid centre, i tink 2mth riao ;)
big-e-294

Post by big-e-294 » 11 May 2011 17:00

Breast Cancer Message from a friend.. tot it was very funni (MOD pls delete if inappropriate :D )

The normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the perfect boobs (o)(o). Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o), and very small boobs (.)(.), and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.). We love them all! Post this message on YOUR wall and say ┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐ to breast cancer. Save the boobies!
Paladium

Post by Paladium » 11 May 2011 17:29

big-e-294 wrote:Breast Cancer Message from a friend.. tot it was very funni (MOD pls delete if inappropriate :D )

The normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the perfect boobs (o)(o). Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o), and very small boobs (.)(.), and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.). We love them all! Post this message on YOUR wall and say ┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐ to breast cancer. Save the boobies!
:lol: :lol: I literally spit out my coffee over my iPad. Damn..
Hoot 1st talk later!
big-e-294

Post by big-e-294 » 11 May 2011 18:36

Paladium wrote:
big-e-294 wrote:Breast Cancer Message from a friend.. tot it was very funni (MOD pls delete if inappropriate :D )

:lol: :lol: I literally spit out my coffee over my iPad. Damn..
:lol: :lol:
the asymmetrical huan is sho farnie!