Re: SEIKO COMMANDOS FALL IN

Post by roo7 » 29 Apr 2011 15:08

LOL, let the moderators handle it la.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
Astro2212

Post by Astro2212 » 29 Apr 2011 15:29

Lol...me engine fitted with high cam,twin turbo,nos...gearbox fitted with racing clutch n close ratio plus short shifter...let go clutch step acc cannot handle so just vrooooooooom til the MAX!!!:)
MeePokMan

Post by MeePokMan » 29 Apr 2011 15:42

Astro2212 wrote:Bro meepokman kana attack in Relec One Corner......:(
that guy who attack me in sg-roc is a stupid loser. :evil:

I did not mention who the buyer is....he himself told the whole world he is the idiot who back out deal once and came back to me and ask for best price. then the story goes on...make me want to zzzzzzz

what a loser!
MeePokMan

Post by MeePokMan » 29 Apr 2011 15:45

bro Astro2212, thanks ;)

there r many strange ppl there... :lol:
funky_banana

SEIKO COMMANDOS FALL IN

Post by funky_banana » 29 Apr 2011 18:04

wah? I miss out si mi saga?
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 29 Apr 2011 18:17

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=64617" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not as active.
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 29 Apr 2011 19:17

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t= ... post429527" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MeePokMan

Post by MeePokMan » 29 Apr 2011 19:20

funky_banana wrote:wah? I miss out si mi saga?
the mod already pm me tat the thread will be locked.

i started a new thread for this loser......
http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=65067" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this fucker dig up my old posting saying i offered half price was refering to toby's thread...KNN sibeh tulan with such loser. play me out once still dare to ask me for best price again.
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 29 Apr 2011 19:24

Bo chap him la... this kind sit behind monitor make so much noise.. i'm also sick of low ballers nowadays..
Not as active.
Astro2212

Post by Astro2212 » 29 Apr 2011 19:33

Knn c liao also TL!!!he reali a Cute Chubby Baby hiding behind monitor n tel the screen me is chen hao nan of causeway bay!!!
Bro i tnk u just sell him his offer the rest SC bros top up n deal at maybe K2 n we all just PHUI all our chow nwah at his 'CAT' face!!!k&n bargain 4 $10-$20 lik ah soh at market!!!:)
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 29 Apr 2011 19:37

tats sad for you meepokman.. reminds me of that time 'supposing buyer' told me to bring out my 2 alba divers ,in the end stand at roadside beside his car talk for 45mins also never buy,even tried to lowball me on 1 watch and told me he can buy cheap cheap in taiwan with bracelet and told me the other alba he have riao...I was like wtf... asked to buy my watch and now talk cockado-ado... sian 3/4...

as for that champion... think he is a buyer only and minimum selling experience thats why he take it for granted that time and effort to conduct a sale is seller problem..
MeePokMan

Post by MeePokMan » 29 Apr 2011 19:38

Astro2212 wrote:Knn c liao also TL!!!he reali a Cute Chubby Baby hiding behind monitor n tel the screen me is chen hao nan of causeway bay!!!
Bro i tnk u just sell him his offer the rest SC bros top up n deal at maybe K2 n we all just PHUI all our chow nwah at his 'CAT' face!!!k&n bargain 4 $10-$20 lik ah soh at market!!!:)
actually i did give him discount...

what i dulan, after asking best price...then no sound....some more he back out deal once...now he is saying the russian watch i was selling not limited edition...knn also not the fact. sibeh sian dealing with such young boy leh...

die die must win and has the last say...i apologise to him in a insincere manner lah.
Last edited by MeePokMan on 29 Apr 2011 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
Astro2212

Post by Astro2212 » 29 Apr 2011 19:43

oOsiMm wrote:tats sad for you meepokman.. reminds me of that time 'supposing buyer' told me to bring out my 2 alba divers ,in the end stand at roadside beside his car talk for 45mins also never buy,even tried to lowball me on 1 watch and told me he can buy cheap cheap in taiwan with bracelet and told me the other alba he have riao...I was like wtf... asked to buy my watch and now talk cockado-ado... sian 3/4...

as for that champion... think he is a buyer only and minimum selling experience thats why he take it for granted that time and effort to conduct a sale is seller problem..
Me never sell b4 leh i tnk is his brain got prob
MeePokMan

Post by MeePokMan » 29 Apr 2011 19:44

oOsiMm wrote:tats sad for you meepokman.. reminds me of that time 'supposing buyer' told me to bring out my 2 alba divers ,in the end stand at roadside beside his car talk for 45mins also never buy,even tried to lowball me on 1 watch and told me he can buy cheap cheap in taiwan with bracelet and told me the other alba he have riao...I was like wtf... asked to buy my watch and now talk cockado-ado... sian 3/4...

for someone who had back out deal once...consider myself forgiving to reply to his PM/SMS.

what make me sibeh tulan...ask this ask that, best price...blah blah blah....at the end silence and kept me hanging in the air.

anyway thanks brooOsimm for ur kind comment in sgroc.....owe u a kopi ;)
ruzmidah

Post by ruzmidah » 29 Apr 2011 19:45

One of the reasons i give up dealing in SG-ROC...

To many strange people inside. Some of them so rich can afford Ball, PAM, Rolex, Omegas but yet wanna lowball 20 bucks.
And the mods will not do much one, esp if the other party is one of the kakis...
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 29 Apr 2011 19:50

MeePokMan wrote: for someone who had back out deal once...consider myself forgiving to reply to his PM/SMS.

what make me sibeh tulan...ask this ask that, best price...blah blah blah....at the end silence and kept me hanging in the air.

anyway thanks brooOsimm for ur kind comment in sgroc.....owe u a kopi ;)
as for me,I would be very hesitate to deal 2nd time with someone who put me 737/747/320 or back out last minute before deal.

;) I ish just speak the truth nia...nothing but the whole truth... haha :o
cos an average IQ guy who do read the 'mentioned supposingly lowballing thread' will sense something is going on riao... maybe he just did a quick scan and search of your replies and use that to rebuke you.
MeePokMan

Post by MeePokMan » 29 Apr 2011 19:55

ruzmidah wrote:One of the reasons i give up dealing in SG-ROC...

To many strange people inside. Some of them so rich can afford Ball, PAM, Rolex, Omegas but yet wanna lowball 20 bucks.
And the mods will not do much one, esp if the other party is one of the kakis...
i flip my watches in the past....mostly r the impulse buy thinking if i dun like the watch, can flip it in the forum what.

after this incident, better not to buy and sell too many watches liao....once bitten twice shy.

maybe this sea-gull is fated to be with me :lol:

i know the champion will sure come back to have his final say.
Last edited by MeePokMan on 29 Apr 2011 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
Astro2212

Post by Astro2212 » 29 Apr 2011 20:45

Slogan 4 our party member
123,321,MEEPOKMAN NUMBER 01!!!
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 29 Apr 2011 22:00

Muhhaha, the guy drove a mercs right ? :lol:
Not as active.