ivan
HULK

Re: Lai~ Lai~ Share Ur Ghost Stories Here

Post by ivan » 12 Aug 2013 22:12

May the Force be with you
Astro2212

Post by Astro2212 » 13 Aug 2013 00:06

lunarin79 wrote:i recalled one creepy enounter(my hair ish standing as I'm recalling back) It was when I was working in Haw Par Villa before it was open free to public now.

During my time, i was in charge of 'Kiddy' ride, pay $1 for 5min those kind, those motorised cars for children if you know what I mean. So i was in charge of this station, Haw Par Villa closes at 5pm so when it reaches 445pm, I will need to carry all the cars/motorbike to the back of a theatre.

If any of you ever remember, Haw Par Villa used to have 5 theatres. My job is to carry all the vehicles down a flight of stairs behind the theatre(nb, my hair standing again ), open a door & keep all the vehicles inside the room & lock it up.

So nearing 5pm liao, i slowly carry the vehicles to the back of the theatre, carrying 2 at a time down the stairs, I completed carrying all 10+ vehicles down and proceeded to open the door.

SUDDENLY

1 of a motorbike started moving on its own, around the small room compound. KNN, i was stunned, i stood there dumbfounded for 10-15secs, looking at the motorbike. Then waking up, I walked over to the bike, wanted to stop it with one arm BUT surprisingly, i couldn't stop it!! it was dragging me along, i was like "wtf!? these vehicle are so damn light that i can carry one each with 1 hand, now i can't stop it!"

Next solution is to press the On/Off button on the fuel tank, it was already in Off mode, knn, i was like pressing On/Off, On/Off, still moving..then i set it to half-half position. Then it finally slowed down & stopped. I stood there...looked at all the vehicles...my hair was standing but I couldn't just leave all the vehicles uattended..

I quickly unlocked the door, instead of carrying the vehicles in, I grabbed & throw, twice at a time, locked the door and get the f**k outta there...man....
Wah lau eh dis uncle sibeh stingy...
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 13 Aug 2013 00:11

Astro2212 wrote: Wah lau eh dis uncle sibeh stingy...
y??
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
Astro2212

Post by Astro2212 » 13 Aug 2013 00:18

lunarin79 wrote:
Astro2212 wrote: Wah lau eh dis uncle sibeh stingy...
y??
They stil want to play mah
funky_banana

Post by funky_banana » 19 Aug 2013 17:23

i had a small experience during my time in national service. i was doing patrol duty in one of the camps in Changi (not Hendon). there was this route where the checkpoint is located at the end of this big gate with a sentry post. basically there is a small sloop down before you reach the gate. and on the left hand side of the road that lead to the gate is actually the SOC ground. perhaps its an SOC ground so there are no street lamp on that side of the road. on the right side there is but for some reason the light seem pretty weak and only random numbers of light are on.

the time was around 3.15am, i remembered cause it was the second last checkpoint and i was checking to see if we're early or on time. my buddy went down the sloop to scan as i was a little lazy to climb back up. i started walking after i heard the sound of scanning...

while walking, my buddy suddenly speed up and said, 'eh let's go. walk faster leh'
i replied saying we're still a little early to go back. he just replied say 'just walk la, dont ask so much. go back early can smoke also.' i thought it's either he just want to take a puff or perhaps tummy ache.

nevertheless, i followed and we reached the guardroom within 15 minutes. (we still managed to scan the last checkpoint). after putting our stuff, we walked to the smoking point. but strangely he didn't start smoking, so out of curiously i asked. 'eh, why don't smoke? if not why the rush? you wanna take a shit ah?'

'no lah, i don't have shit. just wanna go off lor. aiya don't say lah nothing lah.'
i pressed on and he replied 'actually just now i saw something, but don't be shock lah.... when i was walking towards the gate i saw a little girl... at the low wall. she was running around the wall. when i walk back up from the gate, i think she knows i saw her... then she waved at us, ask us to play with her' :shock:

he's the guy of guy who don't really lie about things and take things seriously. so you can imagine how i felt after he told me... luckily this was our last patrol for the night...
although i still stay in contact with this guy, i swear that was the last time i did guard duty with him. :roll: