[New Release]- [UHREN von UHR]- just an update...

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
zazawa

Re: [New Release]- [UHREN von UHR]- just an update...

Post by zazawa » 21 Mar 2012 22:08

Reach liao~ shiok!,

but the bezel doesnt coincide with the markers :/
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Apr 2012 17:28

zazawa wrote:Reach liao~ shiok!,

Sometime bezel mis-alignment with dial could be a common thing that happens on divers watch... even big names might get hit as well with these flaws...

So far... no pics from you ley... lets make us drool!
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Apr 2012 17:34

Ed.YEO wrote:Just another hander/diver for all who might be interested...
Priced quite competitive that fellow brudders here might be interested to get one.

UHR-431 100m Diver (new)
42mm SS casing with, SS bracelet, sapphire crystal, brandless black dial, ETA 2824 automatic movement with date wheel and hacking, external rotating bezel with helium valve control.
*Note: SEIKO MONSTER styled pointer!

Front...

Sealed back...

more details @...
http://www.uhr.info/products/en/Divers- ... R-431.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Previous post with sterile dial option onli...
Latest update...

If you like your dial to be "branded"...

...or with rubber strap(for rubber lovers) instead of bracelet(for those who are steel "allergic")

you can now make the customization thru the refreshed page from the above mentioned link! All at no additional cost!
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

[Re-stock]- [FLIEGERS]- now with customizing options...

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Apr 2012 18:11

Just a few more for all who might be interested... no idea will kenna GST or not...(reference to the recent change in taxation practise)
Priced quite low that fellow brudders here might be interested to get one, especially for FLIEGER starters...

Big sized ones first...

UHR-531(Type A)/532(Type B) 50m WR w/date wheel (not new. re-stock item)
42mm SS casing with, dark brown leather strap with bund, mineral glass crystal, ETA 2824-2 movement

Type A Black dial

Type A Lume shot

Branding option

Type B Black dial

Type B Lume shot

Branding option

more info @
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Flieger ... R-531.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Flieger ... R-532.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ed.YEO

Re: [Re-stock]- [FLIEGERS]- now with customizing options...

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Apr 2012 18:26

Ed.YEO wrote:Just a few more for all who might be interested... no idea will kenna GST or not...(reference to the recent change in taxation practise)
Priced quite low that fellow brudders here might be interested to get one, especially for FLIEGER starters...
Now onto slightly smaller sized ones...

UHR-511(Type A)/512(Type B) 50m WR w/date wheel (not new. re-stock item)
40mm SS casing with, black leather strap with white stitch, mineral glass crystal, ETA 2824-2 movement

Type A Black dial

Type A Lume shot

Branding option

Type B Black dial

Type B Lume shot

Branding option

more info @
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Flieger ... R-511.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Flieger ... R-512.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 02 Apr 2012 20:55

the new diver not bad
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Apr 2012 21:03

Considering the attractive specs against the price that we may need to pay... this huan really VFM and a good catch to miss... especially in the current environment where now SWISS movement watches are soaring new heights
zazawa

Post by zazawa » 04 Apr 2012 03:11

Ed.YEO wrote:
zazawa wrote:Reach liao~ shiok!,

Sometime bezel mis-alignment with dial could be a common thing that happens on divers watch... even big names might get hit as well with these flaws...

So far... no pics from you ley... lets make us drool!
aiya mine is the cheapest liao, design wise also quite basic xD

but it feel really solid and have some weight!
albeit my 6.5 inch wrist, it fits pretty well, got the seiko sinn style!
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 04 Apr 2012 17:32

zazawa wrote:aiya mine is the cheapest liao, design wise also quite basic xD

but it feel really solid and have some weight!
albeit my 6.5 inch wrist, it fits pretty well, got the seiko sinn style!
No lah... to me your piece is a budget VFM buy with solid build...
It's like a mexican assembled Volkswagen JETTA with German solid built and slightly lower price tag compares to (ahem... will be dis-respective to some brudders here) HONDA CIVIC with good engine but soft body...
sinner1974

Post by sinner1974 » 07 Apr 2012 09:03

The UHR pilot crown is really out of place..... they should fired their designer :lol:
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Apr 2012 14:12

sinner1974 wrote:The UHR pilot crown is really out of place..... they should fired their designer :lol:
Personally i find that the design is about 80% close to other big makers oredi. Yeah... no doubt, not only the crown, the strap with 1 single button also shifted the image of how a "FLIEGER" watch should be.
Considering the budget price listing, if UHR had used the "diamond" crown as well as the 2 buttoned strap with stitches... dunno will the price shoots up to 399euro or not...?
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 12 May 2012 10:57

Ed.YEO wrote:UHR412 500m diver(re-stock, not new)
46mm SS casing with, SS bracelet, mineral glass crystal, plastic bezel.

more details @
http://www.uhr.info/products/en/Divers- ... R-412.html
Re-stock just in.... 197eu with shipping to SG inclusive.
jewels

Post by jewels » 29 May 2012 18:44

Ed.YEO wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:UHR412 500m diver(re-stock, not new)
46mm SS casing with, SS bracelet, mineral glass crystal, plastic bezel.

more details @
http://www.uhr.info/products/en/Divers- ... R-412.html
Re-stock just in.... 197eu with shipping to SG inclusive.
i've just gotten this. But the finish on the bezel isn't that good. Is there anyway in SG that i can bring my UHR's bezel to recoat to whatsoever?
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 29 May 2012 22:37

jewels wrote:i've just gotten this. But the finish on the bezel isn't that good. Is there anyway in SG that i can bring my UHR's bezel to recoat to whatsoever?
I don't think there's any workshops in SG that can make the bezel indices coatings nice and shine... after all, it's a plastic bezel, when some paint printing works applies on it... the nature of the plastic properties may tend to absorb the gloss of the paint, hence ending in poor coating quality.

You may try to contact UHR's sales team to check with them whether is the poor quality thing you see is due to manufacturing defect.
If they honor the warranty for that, send it back. The postal cost is about $33 to Germany, and they will either credit 20eu back to your paypal acct, or hold it for you till you make the next purchase.

Personally, i'm much more concern about the built quality and water resistance specs accuracy as well as the movement.
jewels

Post by jewels » 29 May 2012 23:24

Ed.YEO wrote:
jewels wrote:i've just gotten this. But the finish on the bezel isn't that good. Is there anyway in SG that i can bring my UHR's bezel to recoat to whatsoever?
I don't think there's any workshops in SG that can make the bezel indices coatings nice and shine... after all, it's a plastic bezel, when some paint printing works applies on it... the nature of the plastic properties may tend to absorb the gloss of the paint, hence ending in poor coating quality.

You may try to contact UHR's sales team to check with them whether is the poor quality thing you see is due to manufacturing defect.
If they honor the warranty for that, send it back. The postal cost is about $33 to Germany, and they will either credit 20eu back to your paypal acct, or hold it for you till you make the next purchase.

Personally, i'm much more concern about the built quality and water resistance specs accuracy as well as the movement.
I've already emailed them. It's metal bezel not plastic. I'm not that concerned about the indices on the bezel, it's just that the flat part underneath the bezel is fading. The DLC from what I know. Built quality I've got nth to say. Quite good for a SGD300+ watch :D
Ed.YEO

Positive news on the next wave of release...SUMMER'12

Post by Ed.YEO » 11 Jun 2012 15:48

Folks... be prepared!
Just received an email from UHR. It is mentioned that the next wave of release will be filled with some numbers of chronos with 7750 movements. Also... for the 1st time a 2893-2 based GMT watch will be released as well...

So watch out...
Ed.YEO

SPLITTING IMAGES or OEM? UHR's watches with other names...

Post by Ed.YEO » 11 Aug 2012 12:40

After some of the splitting images found @ page 4...
Today i found another 4 more... mostly 3 handers...

Enjoy...

GUINAND divers with rose gold decoration and 100m WR @ 495eu
http://guinand-watch.com/index.php?opti ... Itemid=418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UHR451 divers with yellow decoration @ 299eu
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Taucher ... R-451.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GUINAND divers with gas escape valve and 330m WR @ 495eu
http://guinand-watch.com/index.php?opti ... Itemid=435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
another variant available...
and... the Japanese variant...
@ 189000yen
http://www16.ocn.ne.jp/~guinand/watch-330.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UHR431 divers with gas escape valve and 330m WR @ 299eu
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Taucher ... R-431.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GUINAND Ladies watch 3 hander with black or white dial and ETA2671 movement @ 495eu
http://guinand-watch.com/index.php?opti ... Itemid=433" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UHR205 Ladies watch 3 hander with black dial and ETA2671 movement @ 299eu
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Dreizei ... R-205.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UHR206 Ladies watch 3 hander with white dial and ETA2671 movement @ 299eu
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Dreizei ... R-206.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

last but not least... a Lolek homage
GUINAND "Junior" white dial 3 hander @ 395eu
http://guinand-watch.com/index.php?opti ... Itemid=432" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

UHR222 white dial 3 hander @ 189eu
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Dreizei ... R-222.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 31 Aug 2012 22:15

Folks. The U-lexs are back in stock. Just in case u didn't notice, this black dial restock on the oyster and datejust designs r upped by 10euro. Probably due to the rising costs of the 2824 movement.
Ed.YEO

UHR-461 -a re-release with some changes and price up!

Post by Ed.YEO » 17 Oct 2012 16:06

UHR-461 100m Diver Chrono (limited volume re-stock with new color on hands)
43mm SS casing with, SS "President" bracelet, sapphire crystal, VALJOUX 7750 automatic movement with day/date wheel, under glass rotating bezel with external crown rotator.

Front View

Back case

more details @
http://www.uhr.info/products/de/Taucher ... R-461.html

To those who may see that this re-release looks familiar, you're right... the previous release was with yellow hands,
today's update of the UHR catalogue is with red hands and price up of 50eu, to now 649eu listed with euro tax. So... don't bother to read the previous posts in page 1 and 2 as the pictures are swapped by UHR in their database.
After some calculation base on the rate of 0.6eu:1SGD, the price is about SG$955 all-in, inclusive of shipping to SG.
Last edited by Ed.YEO on 09 Nov 2012 00:52, edited 1 time in total.
Ed.YEO

Re: UHR-461 -a re-release with only slight change and price

Post by Ed.YEO » 19 Oct 2012 16:42

Ed.YEO wrote:...today's update of the UHR catalogue is with red hands and price up of 50eu, to now 649eu listed with euro tax...
To whoever might be interested, here's a part of the clarification email which i received from UHR sales person...
Hello YANG,

I see you observe our collection very closely :) The red hands 461 is a
special edition in a very limited quantity. Once the stock is sold, this
watch will be discontinued. Because of the low number of units produced,
we can't make a price under 600 Euro...
So... it seems that this RED Hand release is a special limited release...