[Club de SINNers]-Let's Party! :P

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Sweepinghands

Re: [Club de SINNers]-Let's Party! :P

Post by Sweepinghands » 21 Mar 2014 10:10

balzebub71 wrote:Sinn u can check them out at The Hour Glass boutiques in Singapore. Not every branch carries Sinn though. And the number of different models on display are few.

Sent from my PadFone Infinity using Tapatalk
Thanks very much! I will be sure to take a look. Sometimes looking at pictures on a screen just isn't enough.
Andoy

Post by Andoy » 22 Mar 2014 08:05

Sweepinghands wrote:
balzebub71 wrote:Sinn u can check them out at The Hour Glass boutiques in Singapore. Not every branch carries Sinn though. And the number of different models on display are few.

Thanks very much! I will be sure to take a look. Sometimes looking at pictures on a screen just isn't enough.
Greetings Bro. Last time I checked, the Hour Glass boutique in Millenia Walk got Sinn.

Hope it helps. :mrgreen:
Sweepinghands

Post by Sweepinghands » 22 Mar 2014 08:06

Andoy wrote:
Sweepinghands wrote:
Greetings Bro. Last time I checked, the Hour Glass boutique in Millenia Walk got Sinn.

Thank you!! I will go check it out.

sent from my tritium tube with tapatalk
eeee78

Post by eeee78 » 22 Mar 2014 09:54

Sweepinghands wrote:
Andoy wrote:

Thank you!! I will go check it out.

i know one of the sales lady there. If ya keen to get a sinn, i can link u up with her. Nice lady and offer freebies like original strap on top of the standard sinn discount
Sweepinghands

Post by Sweepinghands » 22 Mar 2014 09:57

What is the standard Sinn discount? I saw a used Sinn356 on for usd$1500 a while back but cannot find if that is a good price anot. It was sold nonetheless. What's a fair value?

Andoy

Post by Andoy » 22 Mar 2014 10:20

Sweepinghands wrote:What is the standard Sinn discount? I saw a used Sinn356 on for usd$1500 a while back but cannot find if that is a good price anot. It was sold nonetheless. What's a fair value?

Every boutique got it's own discount offer after list price. Not sure if they got so-called 'standard' one.

I think that one was ok, about SG$1900 for used condition.

New one may set you back SG$2500 up. Some more I think the model you looking for is hard to come by. Used and in good condition priced at below SG$2K should be a good deal, IMHO. But keep on looking Bro. Let us know how it works out.

As a guide: I got my 142 st (with the discontinued Lemania 5100 caliber) in 2003 for a total of SG$2,272.00, and that time the GST was only at 4%! Nowadays it's 7%.

All the best of luck to your watch hunting!
Searched the 356 on line and it is handsome! No wonder you are hunting it! Good choice! :mrgreen:
Sweepinghands

Post by Sweepinghands » 22 Mar 2014 10:21

Haha. Thanks very much bro. The hunting is half the fun! :)

eeee78

Post by eeee78 » 22 Mar 2014 17:02

Sweepinghands wrote:What is the standard Sinn discount? I saw a used Sinn356 on for usd$1500 a while back but cannot find if that is a good price anot. It was sold nonetheless. What's a fair value?

Drop me a pm for a very sure standard max sinn discon which is controlled at all hourglass outlet.
I have no reference back to 2003 or 1993 hence no point posting here. :mrgreen:
balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 22 Mar 2014 17:57

Singapore THG discount for sinn is 30% to 35%.

I want to be a one watch guy!!
chriscentro

Post by chriscentro » 13 May 2014 08:08

saw this very nice and old Sinn watch while browsing the net...

btw, what's the price forthe 556i?