[New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Ed.YEO

Re: [New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Apr 2014 01:09

doinkydoink wrote:Image
Wah!
The price is certianly wah wah wah... quite high, but yet justifiable becos of the premium Soprod movement, brass case, as well as the see thru back case with the kind of thickness that able to withstand 300m WR pressure... something that not commonly seen elsewhere with such a price on entry level dive watches...

TISSOT's SEASTAR commands a little much higher price...
http://www.aceamsterdam.com/en/swiss-wa ... 4071705700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The last time i saw @ Mustafa... somewhere around 1k
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Hmm... What timer coming up?

Post by Ed.YEO » 12 Jun 2014 20:52

And the partially complete words seems to be "HERITAGE EDITION"?
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
pyu

Post by pyu » 17 Jun 2014 17:48

111 pieces gone in 1 hr.
Ed.YEO

[New Release]- 44mm "Marine Chronograph Bronze Premium"

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Sep 2014 23:15

STEINHART Premium Line TOP calibre movement with Bronze cased MARINE Theme Chronograph!

STEINHART "Marine Chronograph Bronze Premium"
44mm Brushed Bronze Case,50m WR, all sealed no date display white dial, arabic number indices, gold plated hour and minute hands, comes with Vintage Brown center padded leather strap, with Bronze Butterfly clasp, slightly domed internal Anti-Reflection coated Sapphire crystal glass, STEINHART logo-ed Gold plated Rotor with decorated TOP grade calibre 7750 automatic chronograph movement.

This is a premium upgraded variant ever since the last release with Stainless Steel case.
With exception of a little feel of "class upgrade" through cosmetic appearance, personally i felt there's something missing.
The Arabic number indices didn't really bring much of "Vintage" theme, the use of the diamond crown from the Aviation watches drags this piece much further away from the "Marine" theme which the watch was originally intended to be...
How popular it can going to be, depends on the eyes of the beholders. At the selling price of 837eu(with shipping to SG), and with such "minor upgrades"... Let's hope that this will strike a chord with potential buyers... ...
:roll: :roll: :roll:
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 02 Sep 2014 23:26

Tempting but I rather they use a standard movement and make it more affordable.
Think I will wait for a bronze pilot chrono instead. Hopefully sandwich dial.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Sep 2014 23:31

doinkydoink wrote:Tempting but I rather they use a standard movement and make it more affordable... ...
Besides Standard movement, make some changes to the indices as well... really look kind of odd to use Arabic for Vintage Marine Theme...
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 02 Sep 2014 23:54

I personally think is looks nice. Their marine all similar font so I guess there is consistency.
king01sg

Post by king01sg » 07 Oct 2014 08:37

i btought myself a GMT pespi from steinhart website!
so lucky, one hour later all sold out!!!
HAHAHAHA
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 07 Oct 2014 08:47

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 07 Oct 2014 09:08

king01sg wrote:i btought myself a GMT pespi from steinhart website!
HAHAHAHA
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 07 Oct 2014 10:19

Ed.YEO wrote:
doinkydoink wrote:Tempting but I rather they use a standard movement and make it more affordable... ...
Besides Standard movement, make some changes to the indices as well... really look kind of odd to use Arabic for Vintage Marine Theme...
why odd?
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 07 Oct 2014 10:46

Grats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Oct 2014 11:36

Jeryltan wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote: Besides Standard movement, make some changes to the indices as well... really look kind of odd to use Arabic for Vintage Marine Theme...
why odd?
The SEIKOs font is keyi... infact much classic than STEINHART's modern yet sleek font...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Oct 2014 11:38

telepgm wrote:
king01sg wrote:i btought myself a GMT pespi from steinhart website!
HAHAHAHA
betul betul STEADY!!!
I had been eyeing for one of the GMTs recently, but yet too slow in ordering...
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 07 Oct 2014 13:48

Ed.YEO wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:why odd?
The SEIKOs font is keyi... infact much classic than STEINHART's modern yet sleek font...
serif font is always used to convey a more formal feeling what

- Tyler Durden
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 11 Oct 2014 01:13

oncleoliver wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote: The SEIKOs font is keyi... infact much classic than STEINHART's modern yet sleek font...
serif font is always used to convey a more formal feeling what
the Longines style italic Arabic number font makes the STEINHART Marine Chrono more classik-y... blends well with the "leaf style" hands as well...
cyclohexane

Post by cyclohexane » 02 Nov 2014 23:43

hi guys,

wonder if anybody knows if it is possible to get Steinhart watches in Taipei? cheaper? or maybe at changi?
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 03 Nov 2014 00:12

cyclohexane wrote:hi guys,

wonder if anybody knows if it is possible to get Steinhart watches in Taipei? cheaper? or maybe at :shock: changi :shock: ?
U won't be able to get any STEINHART watches @ Changi Airport dude...

http://www.e-watchbar.com/contact_us.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Taiwan's seller address here...
geengar

Post by geengar » 04 Nov 2014 16:30

I am also heading for taiwan soon. From the website given by bro Ed.Yeo, the price is some what similar to local price here.
Audemars Piguet ROO Panda
Ball Engineer MasterII Diver Worldtime
IWC Saint Exupery Pilot Ltd Ed
Omega Seamaster Chrono
Rolex Submariner Hulk
Sinn U1 Dune Ltd Ed
Tudor Pelagos
Citizen Promaster Nighthawk
Orient Star GMT Boutique Ed
Seiko 5 Sports Spacewalk
Ed.YEO

Hopefully this is really an upcoming Bronze edition. Otherwi

Post by Ed.YEO » 17 Nov 2014 01:14

I gotta say... the modification is really... jawdropping!