Deutsch Zeitmesser : Steinhart

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
dragonboat02

Re: Deutsch Zeitmesser : Steinhart

Post by dragonboat02 » 14 Nov 2012 21:27

:shock: Wah seh... Very the chio leh... Lucky my budget busted for the year,or else surely buay tahan! :lol:
Threeemperor

Post by Threeemperor » 15 Nov 2012 13:00

rogue_hog wrote:Image

http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/NavB- ... -,621.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
never had a steinhart before. Is this worth getting it?
saw one on resale market though.

any advices?

Thanks
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 15 Nov 2012 13:10

Threeemperor wrote:

http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/NavB- ... -,621.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

any advices?

Thanks
What? So fast? Already?

Worth it or not is entirely your call. If you like it then definitely worth it.
Threeemperor

Post by Threeemperor » 15 Nov 2012 13:25

Thanks[/quote]

What? So fast? Already?

Worth it or not is entirely your call. If you like it then definitely worth it.[/quote]

yet to have a pilot-like watch b4. Scare buy liao dun like.. Lol
:roll:
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 15 Nov 2012 14:11

Threeemperor wrote:
get one of this to try 1st then ;)

http://www.pmwf.com/Phorum/read.php?50,459289,459289" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
Threeemperor

Post by Threeemperor » 15 Nov 2012 14:21

lunarin79 wrote:
Threeemperor wrote:
get one of this to try 1st then ;)

http://www.pmwf.com/Phorum/read.php?50,459289,459289" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gum xia :D
Cosmograph

Post by Cosmograph » 15 Nov 2012 17:57

Steinhart....

Pulled the trigger the other day and ordered direct (because local distributor didn't have). So far, service is lacking IMHO. For the local distributor, my xp going down twice has also not been good. (maybe need to wear shirt tie/ atas look than they will bother to attend to me lor)

So for now, i am hoping that when I do get the piece it'll change my mind. Maybe other scs brothers have had better xp and it just happened to be my encounters that i had a sub standard xp.
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 15 Nov 2012 18:02

Cosmograph wrote:...Pulled the trigger the other day and ordered direct (because local distributor didn't have). So far, service is lacking IMHO.
You'll loose your patience more easily next year... no need... next month, if you place your order during the holiday season that last all the way till January. Next year could get more worse, when their popularity grows... :mrgreen:
Cosmograph wrote:For the local distributor, my xp going down twice has also not been good. (maybe need to wear shirt tie/ atas look than they will bother to attend to me lor)...
Ha~~~~ :lol: , you're not the 1st to kenna that... that scene from my 1st purchase of the Ocean Green still haunts me... once or twice in several months... :mrgreen:
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Cosmograph

Post by Cosmograph » 15 Nov 2012 19:10

Ed.YEO wrote:
Cosmograph wrote:...Pulled the trigger the other day and ordered direct (because local distributor didn't have). So far, service is lacking IMHO.
You'll loose your patience more easily next year... no need... next month, if you place your order during the holiday season that last all the way till January. Next year could get more worse, when their popularity grows... :mrgreen:

Cosmograph wrote:For the local distributor, my xp going down twice has also not been good. (maybe need to wear shirt tie/ atas look than they will bother to attend to me lor)...
Ha~~~~ :lol: , you're not the 1st to kenna that... that scene from my 1st purchase of the Ocean Green still haunts me... once or twice in several months... :mrgreen:
I hope not. Finally got an email saying that next year than got stock but mine should be ready in 2-3 weeks. Piang, not even an out of stock piece. That's misleading to say the least when I ordered and there was no indication that they only had a small batch. Waiting is part of the watch buying xp, right? Delays on new pieces etc is understandable. Thing I don't get is don't have stock, don't take order & full payment as an online shop. Simple, not as if this is a custom forum project.

Glad to know I am not the only one. My friend who was with me also commented that they were very stuck up and can get even better service at the Swiss retailers with shorts and t shirt and better not waste time there. But I take it they had a bad day lor.
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 15 Nov 2012 19:41

Cosmograph wrote:Steinhart....

Pulled the trigger the other day and ordered direct (because local distributor didn't have). So far, service is lacking IMHO. For the local distributor, my xp going down twice has also not been good. (maybe need to wear shirt tie/ atas look than they will bother to attend to me lor)

So for now, i am hoping that when I do get the piece it'll change my mind. Maybe other scs brothers have had better xp and it just happened to be my encounters that i had a sub standard xp.
That's strange. They are very friendly people. I got all my steinnies from them.
I calculated that the price difference between them and direct differ only by a very small amount. A small sum to pay for convenience and a piece of mind.

In fact when I go shop shop I prefer that the sales people don't shadow me.

In fact their service is good enuf for me to purchase 9 watches from them to date.
authentica

Post by authentica » 30 Nov 2012 04:04

Threeemperor wrote:

any advices?

Thanks
very nice piece... how much are these going for?