Swatch Refresh....

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Ed.YEO

Re: Swatch Refresh....

Post by Ed.YEO » 17 May 2015 00:28

Swatch forum is back in WUS!!!
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f446" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
baitiansi

Post by baitiansi » 26 May 2015 19:56

Got one irony for the wifey (plain dial, no markers, no indices) and she kept telling me the wrong time!
agrimreaper

Re: YCS438G BLUSTERY

Post by agrimreaper » 18 Oct 2015 22:27

Ed.YEO wrote:IRONY Chrono released more than 10yrs! Can't remember got it when...more than 9yrs if not wrong.

Zoom in can see the year of the release, subdial doesn't look lack of details! Unfortunately due to the slightly darker tone, the subdial's lines gets easily ignored...

Polished, and chromy surface of bracelet and case... a headache, a finger magnet...

Odd cyclops, odd position... always thought that a droplet of water not removed... duh...

Surprisingly... there're lume applied on the well layout dial! But not so strong after more than 10yrs...

Reference-
http://www.swatch.com/zz_en/watches/fin ... S438G.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh wow! I really love the color.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 18 Oct 2015 23:36

baitiansi wrote:Got one irony for the wifey (plain dial, no markers, no indices) and she kept telling me the wrong time!
That's the uniqueness and fun of SWATCH! Most of the designs we cannot understand yet it seems a little logical... :lol:
I think SWATCH SG should rename this model you bought to resonate with local context... "ANY HOW HUMTUM" what do you think? :mrgreen:
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 18 Oct 2015 23:41

agrimreaper wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:IRONY Chrono released more than 10yrs! Can't remember got it when...more than 9yrs if not wrong.... ... ...
Reference-
http://www.swatch.com/zz_en/watches/fin ... S438G.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh wow! I really love the color.
Older IRONY have lots of bluish dials, be it light or darker in tone... but this one caught my eyes, not because of the light metallic blue wish often is seen on female makes of other brands, but the size as well as the layout of the dial, with addition of the cyclops that makes it more manly... Unfortunately 10+ years later, the 1/10 subdial got stuck, because of long term non usage...
agrimreaper

Post by agrimreaper » 18 Oct 2015 23:53

Ed.YEO wrote:
agrimreaper wrote: Oh wow! I really love the color.
Older IRONY have lots of bluish dials, be it light or darker in tone... but this one caught my eyes, not because of the light metallic blue wish often is seen on female makes of other brands, but the size as well as the layout of the dial, with addition of the cyclops that makes it more manly... Unfortunately 10+ years later, the 1/10 subdial got stuck, because of long term non usage...
Oh dear, that's unfortunate. Do you intend to get it fixed? Really love this shade of blue for dial. Can't find any in recent years.
Andoy

Post by Andoy » 20 Sep 2016 17:08

I replaced battery for my wife's Swatch at Takashimaya last month and learned that from March this year (2016) onwards...battery replacement is FOC!

Sent from my SM-A300G using Tapatalk
Last edited by Andoy on 20 Sep 2016 17:13, edited 1 time in total.
Andoy

Post by Andoy » 20 Sep 2016 17:12

Then yesterday, 19 Sept. 2016, it was my Swatch's turn to replace battery...and it's FOC...Image
My one and only...Image Image

Sent from my SM-A300G using Tapatalk