New ETA movement with 80 hrs power reserve!

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
roo7
IT Superman

Re: New ETA movement with 80 hrs power reserve!

Post by roo7 » 25 May 2014 16:23

8 days only. But interesting concept. Ticks twice a second.

The balance wheel is a joy to watch.

Shouted across the road.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 25 May 2014 17:56

roo7 wrote:...The balance wheel is a joy to watch.
Certainly... comes at a price of close to SGD20k as well(if marked up by local distributor...)
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
kment

Post by kment » 26 May 2014 01:08

The wheels on the back of the watch is really really one of its kind , it's a watch that keeps people watching at the wheels and not the Time itself :D all shiok already..
The more I look at the video the more it looks like a quartz watch to me.. I mean the way how the short hand 2 jump per sec .. the hands jump exactly like my Casio :D :mrgreen:

His own prototype more shiok :shock: :o
http://ahci.watchprosite.com/show-forum ... tin-braun/
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 09 Jul 2014 20:21

sawungkampret wrote:swatch at bishan told me it's february next year and you can put your contact with them if you are interested with this model
Hmm... i wonder is it good or bad to having waiting so long for the Sistem51 to reach our shore... just checked with swatch staff, learn that sistem51 will be launched here on upcoming 25th @ Orchard Gateway. price will be 209.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 09 Jul 2014 20:29

Ed.YEO wrote:
sawungkampret wrote:swatch at bishan told me it's february next year and you can put your contact with them if you are interested with this model
Hmm... i wonder is it good or bad to having waiting so long for the Sistem51 to reach our shore... just checked with swatch staff, learn that sistem51 will be launched here on upcoming 25th @ Orchard Gateway. price will be 209.
Oh, yeah I think it was a mistake for Swatch to delay the launch of the sistem51 for so long. Much of the hype and hoo ha has already died down. Still I think I will likely purchase a black sistem 51...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I want to be a one watch guy!!
phantom150

Post by phantom150 » 09 Jul 2014 21:00

Someone has sic the sistem51 at k2 b4 already. Quite nice. ... display vase back looks good.

Dun ask him how he got it

Sent using tapatalk
Looking for m/c ebc brake pads and k&n air filter, PM me.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 31 Jul 2014 17:33

Ed.YEO wrote:Image
Grey is 600eu without VAT

And the other variants...

2 tone YG and TITANIUM
also close to 600eu without VAT

TITANIUM with SS
ImageImage
priced close to 520eu
The new POWERMATICS is now available @ Mustafa, but only the SS and dual tone available. Pricing wise... much higher than the first batch of POWERMATICS.
No sight of POWERMATIC 80 powered SEASTARs.
Ed.YEO

Something dressy new for 2015... now available, but limited

Post by Ed.YEO » 10 Jan 2015 06:28

One of these new dress pieces caught my eyes last week @ FUNAN. Since then been looking at other shops for more variants... but kind of hard, since not all are carrying the new releases...

Very... classic design...

Don't expect lumes on classic designs. But overall, the hands are nicely selected to pair the dial...

The crown... not kind of common design makes a little surprize.

Like the first wave of POWERMATIC dress pieces... the back case is not easy to pop off...
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 13 Jan 2015 23:59

Wow the coin finish. Even the crown ! attractive piece.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 14 Jan 2015 10:01

roo7 wrote:Wow the coin finish. Even the crown ! attractive piece.
ditto!
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 18 Jan 2015 11:13

roo7 wrote:Wow the coin finish. Even the crown ! attractive piece.
Price wise... will be a little tough if you're holding a budget of 900.
@ Mustafa oredi hits above that mark. The 3rd one with strap is about the same as the first with dual tone bracelet. The 3rd one is actually RG/SS dual tone, while the 1st is YG/SS dual tone. The middle one, is priced just a little lower, but still above 900...

Duh... i guess i will have to look around for other retailer who give better offer if i'm to hold roughly 800 budget lor...