[Chinese Movement thread]-[ST19 Chrono]- News, Talks, Pics!

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Ed.YEO

To those who wish to own a piece of the ST19 with Moonphase.

Post by Ed.YEO » 30 Sep 2014 00:31

...and wouldn't want to make purchase thru online sellers due to warranty concerns...
Pop by CityChain and lookout for a "ST19" powered piece from the SOVIL et TITUS range, that's priced @ $890, and comes with additional 20% off discount.
That shall works out to be a little above 700 with local warranty by the CC group.

So... for "noobs", what to look out?

The subdial @ 12, is a 31 day counter.
The subdial @ 3, is 30min chrono timer.
The subdial @ 6, is a 29.5days rotation moonphase.
The subdial @ 9, is a regular 60 seconds dial.
The chronograph hand, is the one in the center.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
balzebub71

Re: [Chinese Movement thread]-[ST19 Chrono]- News, Talks, Pi

Post by balzebub71 » 02 Oct 2014 10:25

Ed.YEO wrote:...and wouldn't want to make purchase thru online sellers due to warranty concerns...
Pop by CityChain and lookout for a "ST19" powered piece from the SOVIL et TITUS range, that's priced @ $890, and comes with additional 20% off discount.
That shall works out to be a little above 700 with local warranty by the CC group.

So... for "noobs", what to look out?

The subdial @ 12, is a 31 day counter.
The subdial @ 3, is 30min chrono timer.
The subdial @ 6, is a 29.5days rotation moonphase.
The subdial @ 9, is a regular 60 seconds dial.
The chronograph hand, is the one in the center.
Ironically after discount these Sovil Et Titus watches are actually cheaper than Seagull chronograph moon phase....
I want to be a one watch guy!!
Cosmograph

Post by Cosmograph » 02 Oct 2014 11:42

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f72/expres ... 69351.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those who are looking for a reliable ST19. And one that won't break the bank plus at least it's clean and <40mm

Pics all there. Thomas makes the 1963 chronographs. And is a reasonable & reliable person. IMO.
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Oct 2014 11:57

balzebub71 wrote:Ironically after discount these Sovil Et Titus watches are actually cheaper than Seagull chronograph moon phase....
If compared to what SEAGULLUSA and SEAGULLSG offer... definitely much lower.
However if compare to those online sellers which I had pointed out earlier... the price of the SeT could cost 2 blue bills or more...

Anyway... my guess is that these SeT ST19 Moonphase models may have been produced for a certain time, but the market is so "saturated" with earlier SEAGULL as well as other Named ones, that they may have to hold back whatever they produced so that they can grab attentions again... after all... in local market, majority of the buyers are not "WIS" and I bet, most of them don't even know what's good or bad with the Chinese movement. Just the initial impression on "Tiong" movement makes some turn their head away liaoz...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Thanks to a leak in WUS...

Post by Ed.YEO » 12 Aug 2015 02:00

...now you can own one brandless ST19 moonphase chrono for less than.......................$400!
http://world.taobao.com/item/9838929542 ... fdid84aa9e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 12 Aug 2015 21:42

Ed.YEO wrote:...now you can own one brandless ST19 moonphase chrono for less than.......................$400!
http://world.taobao.com/item/9838929542 ... fdid84aa9e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looks good. You getting? Never buy from taobao before. I want the pumpkin crownImage

Sorry for the typos..am using auto correction.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 12 Aug 2015 22:39

I tried to make an order last nite... but didn't go further.
Must register to be member to order. No customizing option before clicking "order". Somemore i noticed that there's no PayPal payment channel, even though they mentioned they have eNets. I sent the link to one of my female colleague who always shop with TaoBao. See how la...
That price really hard to resist.
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 12 Aug 2015 22:55

Ed.YEO wrote:I tried to make an order last nite... but didn't go further.
Must register to be member to order. No customizing option before clicking "order". Somemore i noticed that there's no PayPal payment channel, even though they mentioned they have eNets. I sent the link to one of my female colleague who always shop with TaoBao. See how la...
That price really hard to resist.
Swee! Look forward to your update. Or can longbang?Image

Sorry for the typos..am using auto correction.