Oris

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Cosmograph

Re: Oris

Post by Cosmograph » 07 Jul 2013 18:50

All Watches LP.
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 07 Jul 2013 19:04

phantom150 wrote:vincent at tampines mall.

staff much more friendly than wos in the same building
agree.
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 07 Jul 2013 19:53

Tks guys. Went bras basah didn,t seem to have the model he liked. Will pop by other locatios sometime this week :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 07 Jul 2013 20:01

Which model is he looking for? The depth gauge?
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 07 Jul 2013 20:19

rogue_hog wrote:Which model is he looking for? The depth gauge?
The blue face orange color marker 1 i think..

rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 07 Jul 2013 20:29

have you or he seen the blue with orange markers before? was it a past model? if you can't find it on the oris webpage, chances are it doesn't exist or not in production anymore.
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 07 Jul 2013 20:40

rogue_hog wrote:have you or he seen the blue with orange markers before? was it a past model? if you can't find it on the oris webpage, chances are it doesn't exist or not in production anymore.
Got le. I posted abv. Is te maldives ltd edn

rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 07 Jul 2013 20:43

Jeryltan wrote:
rogue_hog wrote:have you or he seen the blue with orange markers before? was it a past model? if you can't find it on the oris webpage, chances are it doesn't exist or not in production anymore.

then get the ad to order lor.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Jul 2013 20:54

Jeryltan wrote:
ORIS limited editions are not made in big numbers. So it's hard to see them available in mass quantity in the market.
Like what brudder Rogue had suggested, try to order from the AD la... Plaza Sing that shop can try, afterall, they're also ORIS importer.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 07 Jul 2013 21:05

rogue_hog wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:

then get the ad to order lor.
Don,t know le. Up to him ba. I just kpo niah. Lol

rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 07 Jul 2013 21:16

actually oris LE's are rather readily available. I saw two pieces of the col moschin when I was deciding between that and the prodiver chrono. saw carlos costes quite a few times in shops too. If don't want to order then wait a bit and scout around lor. Oris does not have a very huge following here imo, so no worries.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Jul 2013 21:22

the models i hv seen in the usual joints seems to be quite common... neber noticed any L.Es wor...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 07 Jul 2013 21:35

Ed.YEO wrote:the models i hv seen in the usual joints seems to be quite common... neber noticed any L.Es wor...
you never hang around at the right joints lah or you busy looking at sales girls? haha!

In fact I was offered the same discount for both the regular production prodiver chrono and the LE col moschin. and the discount was rather high as well. I still see the col moschin at my usual haunt.

was recently offered the depth gauge as well but didn't take a fancy to it.but only saw one piece in shops so far.
bish

Post by bish » 07 Jul 2013 21:40

Can also check out brightime at bencoolen.

And JB. Most shopping centres' ad carries it for some reason!

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk 2
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 07 Jul 2013 21:48

maybe they are targeting at the masses as a more accessible brand?

I must say they have very VFM offerings (based on discounted prices).

They've started using Sellita SW200 on most of the pieces that used to utilize the 2824-2 movement.

if you've been to the local agent's office, you might feel kinda concerned or even let down.
Cosmograph

Post by Cosmograph » 07 Jul 2013 22:16

bish wrote:Can also check out brightime at bencoolen.

You patronized Brightime before? I personally won't recommend anyone going there unless you are decked to impress. Had an extremely terrible experience with them when browsing. Rather go to any higher end boutique and still get better service than that.

Oris to me is a good entry to the swiss pieces and is good vfm like what rogue hog said. Not sure about the following but they do offer a decent swiss movement at a relatively reasonable price as compared to other swiss brands.
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Jul 2013 22:20

wah... me n my colleague kanna bias sales treatment? cannot la. must leepot!
how can like that siol... my colleague previously want to by that divers chrono like that one u hv, went to ask for the model availability or is there any L.E to that, kanna snubbed sial...
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 07 Jul 2013 22:44

Ed.YEO wrote:wah... me n my colleague kanna bias sales treatment? cannot la. must leepot!
how can like that siol... my colleague previously want to by that divers chrono like that one u hv, went to ask for the model availability or is there any L.E to that, kanna snubbed sial...
1) per my other thread response, must be your buaya look! Haha.
2) which ad you went?
ivan
HULK

Post by ivan » 07 Jul 2013 23:16

Cosmograph wrote:

You patronized Brightime before? I personally won't recommend anyone going there unless you are decked to impress. Had an extremely terrible experience with them when browsing. Rather go to any higher end boutique and still get better service than that.

Oris to me is a good entry to the swiss pieces and is good vfm like what rogue hog said. Not sure about the following but they do offer a decent swiss movement at a relatively reasonable price as compared to other swiss brands.
I dont recall BT service was bad.
Anyway, I love Oris. My 1st swiss watch.

sent from Ericsson 388
bish

Post by bish » 07 Jul 2013 23:47

Cosmograph wrote:

Nope never even step inside before. But besides 2nd hand watches they do seem to carry watches frm brands like oris luminox vostok. N as far as i can see n hear they seem quite helpful when dealing with their customers. Saw this salesperson chattig with his customer abt tag for abt half an hr n answered all his qns abt it v patiently