Opinion on Titoni Watches

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
telepgm

Re: Opinion on Titoni Watches

Post by telepgm » 22 Sep 2014 23:41

Evirobie wrote:Don't bother with that old man. Anyhow quote price one.

~~~Delivered personally by the minions~~~
you have experience with him too huh? Lol.
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 22 Sep 2014 23:52

telepgm wrote:
Evirobie wrote:Don't bother with that old man. Anyhow quote price one.
you have experience with him too huh? Lol.
Bought from him once... the kimkim one. After that only pop by to SSRR nia... no more buying from him oredi. Initially wanted to hoot the dual tone NOS Cosmo King classic from him back during june, but he die die want to jiak me @ 1100++... eventually i went ahead to hoot the new gen dual tone Cosmo with MOP dial and bling bling indices @ 500 more with 2yrs warranty.

Old fella just want to jiak gao gao from his fellow peers ba... i guess... Since those old dudes who wanted to hoot dual toned Cosmo classic for long will not haggle with him much one lah...
Just like that day when i was there, a "regular" was taking call from his son asking about SKX007/9/11... the old "Titoni man" claims he totally have no idea what the SKX looks like... :shock: :shock:
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 23 Sep 2014 08:42

Ed.YEO wrote:
telepgm wrote:you have experience with him too huh? Lol.
Bought from him once... the kimkim one. After that only pop by to SSRR nia... no more buying from him oredi. Initially wanted to hoot the dual tone NOS Cosmo King classic from him back during june, but he die die want to jiak me @ 1100++... eventually i went ahead to hoot the new gen dual tone Cosmo with MOP dial and bling bling indices @ 500 more with 2yrs warranty.

Old fella just want to jiak gao gao from his fellow peers ba... i guess... Since those old dudes who wanted to hoot dual toned Cosmo classic for long will not haggle with him much one lah...
Just like that day when i was there, a "regular" was taking call from his son asking about SKX007/9/11... the old "Titoni man" claims he totally have no idea what the SKX looks like... :shock: :shock:
LLH - Luan Luan Hoot.
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
chriscentro

Post by chriscentro » 23 Sep 2014 08:45

Are you all referring to the HDB shophouse one? He quoted $800 for a Bellmatic!?

I'm referring to the market stall one.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 23 Sep 2014 08:48

telepgm wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote: Bought from him once... the kimkim one... ...
LLH - Luan Luan Hoot.
yah... I know... certainly paid some price there... :cry: :cry:
but looking back... that's the only model with the RED emblem on the dial, which is hard to find now... except those badly scratched on case one...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 23 Sep 2014 08:51

chriscentro wrote:Are you all referring to the HDB shophouse one? He quoted $800 for a Bellmatic!?

No la... we're referring to the market small shop one...
Last edited by Ed.YEO on 23 Sep 2014 11:02, edited 1 time in total.
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 23 Sep 2014 09:10

chriscentro wrote:Are you all referring to the HDB shophouse one? He quoted $800 for a Bellmatic!?

market store. Near to fruit stall & UOB...3k for a beat up (I mean Really beat up) 6694...he's literally telling me to f**k of*. :(
TheChef

Post by TheChef » 28 Sep 2014 09:36

telepgm wrote:

market store. Near to fruit stall & UOB...3k for a beat up (I mean Really beat up) 6694...he's literally telling me to f**k of*. :(
$3k?! :o
"Please touch your own favorite watch with your kind heart and love forever." - Ikuo Tokunaga, Chief Designer of SEIKO Dive Watches and Sports Watches
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 28 Sep 2014 09:52

TheChef wrote:
telepgm wrote:market store. Near to fruit stall & UOB...3k for a beat up (I mean Really beat up) 6694...he's literally telling me to f**k of*. :(
$3k?! :o
in respect for the elderly, I just told him "I'll consider", smile, go next door and buy rambutan for my family & never looked back.