Stuckx watches - new micro brand

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Jeryltan

Stuckx watches - new micro brand

Post by Jeryltan » 31 Aug 2014 15:56

Any love here? :)

The video looks pretty professional :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Ur0eZ1a8w&sns=em" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
lunarin79
CEO

Re: Stuckx watches - new micro brand

Post by lunarin79 » 31 Aug 2014 16:15

The brandname..err... ;)
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
sellwatch

Post by sellwatch » 01 Sep 2014 01:42

Blue one looks interesting.
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 01 Sep 2014 07:15

Ya looks interesting. I,m ok with the brand name, it,s not on the dial anyway and the brand logo looks nice.my main concern is it says it needs 100 preorders before starting production. That may take awhile, seeing some micro brands take upto 2 years to get the watch shipped. For example dagaz typhoon, olivier, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Cosmograph

Post by Cosmograph » 01 Sep 2014 10:17

This is basically FoRaSec and the guy's CS is top notch. Having dealt with him before, you will know what I mean if you deal with him. Always answering his email and from time to time, making sure that there are updates (even if no progress has been made) you are not left dangling there like a Cock which by the way, many brands do!)

Design of the first pre order watch is looking good but I thought it was a tiny bit on the higher side for what is available. :D
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 01 Sep 2014 10:27

Cosmograph wrote:This is basically FoRaSec and the guy's CS is top notch. Having dealt with him before, you will know what I mean if you deal with him. Always answering his email and from time to time, making sure that there are updates (even if no progress has been made) you are not left dangling there like a Cock which by the way, many brands do!)

Design of the first pre order watch is looking good but I thought it was a tiny bit on the higher side for what is available. :D
ya but he don't seem to like shipping out of europe. Even his magrette website doesn't ship outside europe. I tried ordering d-straps before and can't select country singapore. Lol
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 01 Sep 2014 11:51

Cosmograph wrote:This is basically FoRaSec and the guy's CS is top notch. Having dealt with him before, you will know what I mean if you deal with him. Always answering his email and from time to time, making sure that there are updates (even if no progress has been made) you are not left dangling there like a Cock which by the way, many brands do!)

Yep... cannot deny Stephen's service quality... Even though my TNT BLACK LUNA is still in production stage, he did not chase after the balance which the production could be in it's last process, or maybe around there... His emails can be a little boring to some, but the details are sufficient to let folks know the reason behind the delays...
However, as one gets busy, especially when FORaSEC handles one more brand, STUCKX... the future is unforseeable whether he can keep up to the pace or not. I'll keep my fingers crossed...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
bluesummer

Post by bluesummer » 01 Sep 2014 12:52

sellwatch wrote:Blue one looks interesting.
Agreed!
xzqt

Post by xzqt » 02 Sep 2014 18:21

For those who did not know the pre-order price.

Full final price will be Euro 399,- including V.A.T. excluding shipping (Euro 469,- with sapphire).
The Euro 175,- amount is to secure your order from the first production batch.
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 13 Oct 2014 22:48

Jin tempting.. Any bro here ordered?

Sorry for the typos..am using auto correction.
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 13 Oct 2014 23:08

the name... is such a turnoff even though the watches look pretty good
You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 14 Oct 2014 06:27

Navy/gold is a looker!
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
galaxy_convoy

Post by galaxy_convoy » 14 Oct 2014 07:35

Reminds me of the Tudor Black Bay pair.
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 14 Oct 2014 13:24

Exactly. Black Bay homage that heck and wind with an added twist of bronze.

big-e-294

Post by big-e-294 » 14 Oct 2014 15:34

I'm scared if i hoot, it might be hard to flip when i need to later... kena stuckx in my collection
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 14 Oct 2014 16:00

big-e-294 wrote:I'm scared if i hoot, it might be hard to flip when i need to later... kena stuckx in my collection
LOL. Jin furnee