Vintage "Prince" Handwinding wrist watch.

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
telepgm

Vintage "Prince" Handwinding wrist watch.

Post by telepgm » 16 Nov 2014 01:25

I'm going to let the pictures do the talking for now. Will add comments and POV tomorrow. The price is gonna wow you too, 40bucks. ImageImageImageImage
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
Trident

Re: Vintage

Post by Trident » 16 Nov 2014 08:39

A Jewel of a find, congrats! Where u found this?
telepgm

Re: Vintage "Prince" Handwinding wrist watch.

Post by telepgm » 16 Nov 2014 09:20

Thanks brother Trident. I found this in.... A Cube. * waiting for rotten eggs to be thrown at me. *
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
chriscentro

Post by chriscentro » 16 Nov 2014 10:14

Congrats! Acube ok what, I bought my MM300 there. He has quite a lot of NOS.pieces but I didn't see this, very nice.
OT a bit, few years back., I was in King Wah browsing and a lady walked in to demand refund for a watch she ordered wrongly. Long story short, the boss just returned cash back to the demanding customer.
Trident

Post by Trident » 16 Nov 2014 10:31

telepgm wrote:Thanks brother Trident. I found this in.... A Cube. * waiting for rotten eggs to be thrown at me. *
Acube ok la, bght my sardine there. I remember seeing a lot of vintage watches (head only) on display.
Wade

Post by Wade » 16 Nov 2014 11:02

Acube located at Peninsula Shopping Centre #01-03??
A man age doesn't matter; it's the man heart... think positive & good things will come along the way...
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 16 Nov 2014 11:22

Trident wrote:
telepgm wrote:Thanks brother Trident. I found this in.... A Cube. * waiting for rotten eggs to be thrown at me. *
Acube ok la, bght my sardine there. I remember seeing a lot of vintage watches (head only) on display.
yup, the price was one of the "heads". Asked him which is the more reliable piece & he gave me a few choices. He prince was one of them.

Tbh, the head was only $20! But he kah-char me on the strap for another $20.

Folks with spare 18mm straps can consider hooting the $20heads.
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 16 Nov 2014 11:53

chriscentro wrote:Congrats! Acube ok what, I bought my MM300 there. He has quite a lot of NOS.pieces but I didn't see this, very nice.
OT a bit, few years back., I was in King Wah browsing and a lady walked in to demand refund for a watch she ordered wrongly. Long story short, the boss just returned cash back to the demanding customer.
thanks Chris. Besides Andy's "empty promises" on his supposed new shipment, he's generally a friendly guy to deal with.
chriscentro

Post by chriscentro » 16 Nov 2014 12:03

telepgm wrote:
chriscentro wrote:Congrats! Acube ok what, I bought my MM300 there. He has quite a lot of NOS.pieces but I didn't see this, very nice.
thanks Chris. Besides Andy's "empty promises" on his supposed new shipment, he's generally a friendly guy to deal with.
No wonder I have a good impression of him as my watch was a ready stock inside the show case :lol:
rojakman

Post by rojakman » 16 Nov 2014 17:09

Bro telepgm, did u see any mm300 there when u were there?
Using Tapatalk
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 16 Nov 2014 19:27

rojakman wrote:Bro telepgm, did u see any mm300 there when u were there?
nope, but he's got a TAG Chrono & a blue-burst date just in his private stash for sale. Straps are cheap as chips too, bought 2 x 24mm thick cut Panerai style for 10 bucks each.
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 06 Dec 2014 09:07

Not sure if you guys have seen this, another vintage from A-Cube. "Rodeo" brand. :)Imagejust learnt from the friend who bought this on my behalf, the watch it's only 5 bucks!no guarantee from Andy and "buy at your own risk" kinda deal. But come on, 5 bucks? Perfect xmas present for the xmas season.
Trident

Post by Trident » 06 Dec 2014 10:09

Is Acube still there? Went down last Sunday, the shop was dark and all display gone.
Not sure if he has moved or what.
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 06 Dec 2014 11:04

Trident wrote:Is Acube still there? Went down last Sunday, the shop was dark and all display gone.
Not sure if he has moved or what.
i got an impression he was doing a "fire sale" as well the last time I was there. Well, for all the nay-Sayers about Andy, they may have their last laugh after all. To be honest, I was guilty of nay-saying him before too. If he's reading this from somewhere, my apologies sincerely. I hope he's striving else where, if he has moved.
chriscentro

Post by chriscentro » 09 Dec 2014 13:23

just dropped by his shop but it's closed and all show cases are empty...hope he is just changing address...