Davosa Diver Professional 200m

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
hisokaka

Re: Davosa Diver Professional 200m

Post by hisokaka » 05 Jul 2015 20:58

Trident wrote:
hisokaka wrote:Nice hoot, trident. I too got a ternos early this year, blue ceramic version Image

cool, got kaki liao Image Image
from All Watches?
Yea, from all watches Chinatown point Image
splee

Post by splee » 06 Jul 2015 07:49

There's a group buy in mass drop if any bro here's interested to get one. Just sharing info.
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 08 Jul 2015 06:55

Trident wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote::mrgreen: I'm just a eastern evil nia... the western poison have not come in yet. :mrgreen:
I need Zhou Botong and Hong Qigong to fight off you two! :lol:
金庸fans in the house. Think we need some 鐵布衫 &天龍八部 to ward off both Eastern and western evil. Damn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
splee

Post by splee » 08 Jul 2015 07:22

Cannot resist the temptation. Going to get one for myself too. Shall I go black or blue? Help me to decide guys.
Trident

Post by Trident » 08 Jul 2015 08:52

splee wrote:Cannot resist the temptation. Going to get one for myself too. Shall I go black or blue? Help me to decide guys.
There's a green and white too.
If given choice of blue or black, I'll go with blue. :twisted:
If not, White is the way to go :twisted:
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 26 Jul 2015 02:20

I've been looking into European E-tailer channels for the DAVOSA divers,
after i was smitten by the "appeal" of the recent released BROWN Ternos.
ImageImage
w/o cyclops
http://www.uhrenlounge.de/shop/davosa-t ... 90043.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
with cyclops
http://www.uhrenlounge.de/shop/davosa-t ... 90042.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Most of the sellers are selling at the list price of 698eu, after VAT removal, should be around 600eu or so... the difference will fall on which delivery freight service chosen.
Duh... it seems buying locally will be a better deal... provided if the sellers can give a higher discount... :roll:
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Trident

Post by Trident » 26 Jul 2015 10:38

somehow, cyclops looks better, poison........,
hisokaka

Post by hisokaka » 28 Jul 2015 22:03

Blue ternos looks so elegant after strap change

balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 01 Aug 2015 21:21

What's the usual discount for davosa in sg?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I want to be a one watch guy!!
Trident

Post by Trident » 02 Aug 2015 18:50

balzebub71 wrote:What's the usual discount for davosa in sg?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I got mine at 25% 8-)
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 09 Aug 2015 20:46

Just walked out from AllWatches.
Saw a new release of the brown face homage with vintage lume!!!
On display, it's banded with stressed style vintage strap. But that's not the final pkg. The complete pkg comes with a SS bracelet as well as strap tool! Not to forget, a big piano finish box.
Price I didn't ask... But noticed that listed 2 red bills more than other ceramic TERNOS.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Trident

Post by Trident » 10 Aug 2015 07:55

Ed.YEO wrote:Just walked out from AllWatches.
Saw a new release of the brown face homage with vintage lume!!!
On display, it's banded with stressed style vintage strap. But that's not the final pkg. The complete pkg comes with a SS bracelet as well as strap tool! Not to forget, a big piano finish box.
Price I didn't ask... But noticed that listed 2 red bills more than other ceramic TERNOS.
I was looking out for the SG50 sign, but there is non! :lol: :lol:
Iconic watch to mark SG's ND. Luv to hv it, But hv promised next watch is in Dec! :D :D
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 10 Aug 2015 13:19

Watches with SG50 marking?
Orient... boh liao. Zapped up by collectors and speculators like MacDonald's Jubilee Kitty doll.
LONGINES... priced sibeh high, with limited production, smell no smoke.
BALL... also high high... but i still saw one displayed... hmm... cannot remember where oredi.
GIORDANO... have... alot... but the SG50 marking at the 10 oclock position is too slim and small... barely noticeable la...

DAVOSA even though carried only by A.Watches, local company, not surprising that they don't have SG50 marked dial one.
Trident

Post by Trident » 10 Aug 2015 14:12

Ye, if only All Watches thought of that, like they make their All Watches watch by Dreyfuss.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 10 Aug 2015 14:52

Dreyfuss and Ernest Borel is considered as their "housebrand" which was mentioned by another forum member few years ago... it makes kind of sense that they're doing very hard on marketing both names.
But to most of us... we're mostly acceptable to names we know, even from our father, uncle, grandpas time... These 2 brands, unless the price justifies by the specs... will take some time to penetrate into collectors heart ba...
Even in WUS, these 2 names, along with ALFEX, seriously less mentioned.