[Review] Orient Star GMT DJ00001B

Post up your articles and reviews for future references
kment

Re: [Review] Orient Star GMT DJ00001B

Post by kment » 01 Aug 2014 19:52

roo7 wrote:
kment wrote:Mine is not getting enough wrist time after changing to leather straps , a bit uncomfortable , going to change back to ss , having said that I also got a issue on the stock ss , I feel the ss is to light weight ..
Exactly ! I don't have a lot of watches with stock bracelets, so I usually prefer to keep them on their stock bracelets but this model has a very light bracelet to go with.

Still, the argument will probably be, it's not really a diver, utility watch, so weight should be on the lighter side for comfort.. ?
can't say for others , but I'm definitely one of the oddballs out there who likes to enjoy wearing heavy watch , I do like dress watch but usually for me they're only nice to look at but not comfort enough for me to wear at , that's the case for my O star gmt , compare to the orient world timer , the world timer wears great on me , the weigh is there , overall the star gmt is great , no dispute bout that , my only complaint is only the weigh ..
But For its 21mm lugs , is there any good heavy weigh ss bracelets you could intro ?
brillantblend

Re: [Review] Orient Star GMT DJ00001B

Post by brillantblend » 02 Aug 2014 15:14

Thanks for sharing. Very good review of the watch. What attracts me is the red GMT hand colour and contrasts well with the black dial.