seiko in thailand

Hunting watches overseas
baitiansi

seiko in thailand

Post by baitiansi » 08 Jul 2014 13:54

Hi guys, just wondering whereabouts in thailand shoukd i go to score seikos'
Planning to go there for 2 months or thereabouts. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Any help rendered would be much appreciated.
Again, thanks in advance : )
k1w1

Re: seiko in thailand

Post by k1w1 » 17 Jul 2014 04:30

Hi, I live in Pattaya and there are a few Seiko traders in the area. One is in Royal Garden plaza on the second floor easy to find on second road that runs parallel with the beach it has a big red plane sticking out of the building and a hot air ballon held by wires which can be seen anywhere along the beach easy to find. The second I know of is also on second road opposite the Avenue shopping centre in a block of about 6 or 7 shop houses walking distance from Royal Garden. First location has some nice pieces as bought a Seiko which was a tribute to the Thai king and the second has a massive selection and also refurbed a mates old Seiko diver which was his fathers very cheaply. Good luck with your hunting and always remember Not everything is as it seems in Pattaya.Enjoy.
Evirobie

Post by Evirobie » 17 Jul 2014 18:11

I remember years back at Pattaya, when the green monster was launched. One of the shop owners let me take a look at the watch and the boxset even though it was reserved.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk
baitiansi

Post by baitiansi » 17 Jul 2014 23:55

k1w1 wrote:....Good luck with your hunting and always remember Not everything is as it seems in Pattaya.Enjoy.
Tell me about it mate, some katoeys look so much better than the originals..
(That is until they open their mouths to speak..!)

I'll be heading down after my stint in songkhla, again thank you!
baitiansi

Post by baitiansi » 30 Aug 2014 10:34

just came back, got a rose gold "limited edition" somewhat similar to the monster family.
watch has a funny 24hr face on the left. and signed back stating the count number.
i am always skeptical with LE are concerned since its supposed to be 2,500 pcs.
2,500 pcs in a production line would ring alarm bells since its kinda large number for a serialized edition.
let me know yr thoughts..............!
Lgt

Post by Lgt » 30 Aug 2014 13:41

baitiansi wrote:just came back, got a rose gold "limited edition" somewhat similar to the monster family.
watch has a funny 24hr face on the left. and signed back stating the count number.
i am always skeptical with LE are concerned since its supposed to be 2,500 pcs.
2,500 pcs in a production line would ring alarm bells since its kinda large number for a serialized edition.
let me know yr thoughts..............!
Npnt