i'm in Hong Kong now!

Hunting watches overseas
herzausstahl

i'm in Hong Kong now!

Post by herzausstahl » 08 Dec 2011 01:43

stvenyeo123 wrote:Bought a tuna and saw a very nicely price seiko flight master in hong kong trendy zone. Those going to hong kong can go this plac walk walk, and also try sino centre for prospex shopping
I'm making my annual trip there this Sat :) and staying at at the tip of trendyzone :) :) :) every night after kids sleep can chiong the watch shops. woooohooooo!!!!!!
lunarin79
CEO

Re: i'm in Hong Kong now!

Post by lunarin79 » 08 Dec 2011 08:39

herzausstahl wrote:I'm making my annual trip there this Sat :) and staying at at the tip of trendyzone :) :) :) every night after kids sleep can chiong the watch shops. woooohooooo!!!!!!
ish feels sexcited for chiu :twisted:
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 08 Dec 2011 12:32

lunarin79 wrote:
herzausstahl wrote:I'm making my annual trip there this Sat :) and staying at at the tip of trendyzone :) :) :) every night after kids sleep can chiong the watch shops. woooohooooo!!!!!!
ish feels sexcited for chiu :twisted:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 08 Dec 2011 16:08

Will be waiting for your live update in HK on the FlightMaster..... ;) :mrgreen:
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 08 Dec 2011 16:11

watchlooker wrote:Will be waiting for your live update in HK on the FlightMaster..... ;) :mrgreen:
Yah, I hope to be able to do so too :mrgreen:
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 08 Dec 2011 16:14

herzausstahl wrote:
watchlooker wrote:Will be waiting for your live update in HK on the FlightMaster..... ;) :mrgreen:
Yah, I hope to be able to do so too :mrgreen:
You can lah..... :mrgreen:
stvenyeo123

Post by stvenyeo123 » 08 Dec 2011 21:52

If remember correctly, was quoted HK19,800 for SBDS001.
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 08 Dec 2011 21:59

stvenyeo123 wrote:
If remember correctly, was quoted HK19,800 for SBDS001.
Bro, can whatsapp or sms or PM me the shop? My contact is in my signature :D I guess you didn't see any SBDS003?
Paladium

Post by Paladium » 09 Dec 2011 03:02

i just touched down from hk a few hours ago. sad to say didnt manage to find any worthy hoots. :(
Hoot 1st talk later!
benleong84

Post by benleong84 » 10 Dec 2011 09:52

try nathan rd. but prices for seiko arent really competitive.
yamaha

Post by yamaha » 01 Jan 2012 15:43

I wan to go get orient! in HK!!!
will try out trendyZone and SinoCentre mention here
sys12345

Post by sys12345 » 01 Jan 2012 17:32

Seikos in general are not cheap in HK. The exception is Grand Seikos, which can be cheaper than what u can get in Singapore.

yamaha wrote:I wan to go get orient! in HK!!!
will try out trendyZone and SinoCentre mention here
Diospada

Post by Diospada » 15 Aug 2013 00:10

Just came back from HK. Generally watches there are more expensive than in Singapore. You can find watches generally in every main street that you can walk pass by.

IMHO, I think its easier to search for luxury brands. Lots of city chain outlets as well that sell Enicar for those that are interested. At time of writing, the most seen watch is the Tissot Heritage Navigator which was launched in Basel World'13 ( please correct me if I am wrong). You can see their advert in every corner, billboard and tourist guide.
KKFA

Post by KKFA » 05 Oct 2013 15:50

Diospada wrote:Just came back from HK. Generally watches there are more expensive than in Singapore. You can find watches generally in every main street that you can walk pass by.

IMHO, I think its easier to search for luxury brands. Lots of city chain outlets as well that sell Enicar for those that are interested. At time of writing, the most seen watch is the Tissot Heritage Navigator which was launched in Basel World'13 ( please correct me if I am wrong). You can see their advert in every corner, billboard and tourist guide.
Will in the fragrant harbour hap deep weekend. Any specific haunts to check out?
I was told that buying in hk can be tricky as there are fakes even in big shops. How true is this? Thanks.
Diospada

Post by Diospada » 05 Oct 2013 18:38

KKFA wrote:
Diospada wrote:Just came back from HK. Generally watches there are more expensive than in Singapore. You can find watches generally in every main street that you can walk pass by.

Will in the fragrant harbour hap deep weekend. Any specific haunts to check out?
I was told that buying in hk can be tricky as there are fakes even in big shops. How true is this? Thanks.
Sorry bro, can't help out much on that. But if you want a trully different experience, may be you could try seeing if you can meet up with Jake from Dagaz watches.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk 2
KKFA

Post by KKFA » 06 Oct 2013 02:00

Probably not much chance of a meet up. Thanks for info anyway. Looks like it will have to be a trip to the land of the rising sun next for the hunt.
KKFA

Post by KKFA » 01 Nov 2013 20:52

KKFA wrote:Probably not much chance of a meet up. Thanks for info anyway. Looks like it will have to be a trip to the land of the rising sun next for the hunt.
Hi am in hk now. Prices here comparable or slightly more ex than home. Eg. MM 300 is abt 150 more than big time.
Only thing is they have stocks for u to molest. Like the sbbn 013, the GS 083 black face. For GS the price is much cheaper than home but still if using card the difference is not great.
Flying back tomolo. Cheers